A couple pics of my hellion cobra

yellow03vert

Established Member
I cleaned my car up over the winter and the weather was finally nice enough to take some pictures. I polished my exhaust but the pictures do not show how nice it turned out. I know some will not like the wing but it was already on the car when I bought it. Thanks for looking

springpics2010006.jpg

springpics2010008.jpg

springpics2010010.jpg

springpics2010033.jpg

springpics2010043.jpg

springpics2010071.jpg

springpics2010096.jpg

springpics2010073.jpg

yellow03vert

Established Member
not a fan of the spoiler but its your car! ****in hellion turbo's are sick!! any vidz?
No vidz yet, I have a HD camcoder I just need to get the time to take some video. There are a couple bikes that have been wanting to run so maybe I will get that on video.
thats busy...

I guess the wing and stripes are a little much for some people. It really does get a lot of compliments at car shows and when I am at the track.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Honestly i love they way the big brakes look and I plan on taking it to the auto x this spring so they would work well with the big brake kit on the front.

Car looks awesome! Are those 4 piston Brembos up front? Still 13" rotors?

Those look like 18s, I would leave the rears alone except for an excellent pad, and do the GT500 14" rotor conversion up front. With the calipers you already have.(if they are the Brembos)

I believe someone also makes a kit to put the front 13" rotors on the back but you just need to know that's really not going to improve your braking. It's bling.

The 14" front kit drops both front and rear brake temps just by increasing brake torque in front. So the rears really are not needed, just adds rotating weight.

Take that to an open track event!!! Have some real fun with it and not just 10 seconds at a time.:rockon::beer:

yellow03vert

Established Member
They are the stoptech big brake kit on the front I am not sure if they are 13" or 14". I mostly want the bigger rears for the looks I have read they will not help with stopping a lot.I would do the two piece rear 13" they will be a little lighter than the factory rotors so it hopefully won't add any unsprung weight

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread