A Corvette and a Demon meet on the street...

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
and they take some great pictures. Sorry guys I wanted to get a run in or two but it’s stock for now and not even on the race gas ecu yet. I also came out on street tires for the last time to make it a little fair. Great thing about this one is I know the owner and he’s gonna mod it to all hell. Cares zero about the warranty and will be doing digs and rolls with it. Should be fun once he does.

Until then we got some badass rolling shots yesterday on Woodward. Here is a link to the photographers page for hi res pics and more of his work:
Www.flickr.com/photos/kcoxphoto

Never_Enough

Established Member
Great shots. He should stick to digs. Have you seen the Demon rolls? They are getting murdered. ;)
Also, didn't a modded Demon show no real gains? I can't recall.

PIPO

Established Member
A modded Demon is just...another modded car, to each his own.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
If your car is making 930hp we really don't need video. It would be worse than the 720s race.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
PS everyone needs to look through that Flickr page, some bad ass cars and really good shots in there.
+1
Some really gorgeous looking cars in there for sure. I love that blue Demon and the F8 looks killer in the rolling shots with the red calipers peaking through.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
If your car is making 930hp we really don't need video. It would be worse than the 720s race.

Well I was on my Invo’s so traction is a problem until 4th so he would have had a shot for a second. Too late now all drag radials are on my three sets of wheels as of today.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That Green Demon is Dope! And lets not compare a 3180 lb $200k TT V8 Supercar to a 3300 lb. $100k Demon please!

That 720s Will spank just about ANY car on the planet on the street or track and that Dodge Demon will spank just about every other car on the planter other then the 720s so lets be real here...... that shit is Fast!

Is there really anyone here that lines up against a Demon and beats it who won't feel their shit is fast? Cmon.... U beat a Demon in any sorta race ur car is ****ing fast period!

Never_Enough

Established Member
That Green Demon is Dope! And lets not compare a 3180 lb $200k TT V8 Supercar to a 3300 lb. $100k Demon please!

That 720s Will spank just about ANY car on the planet on the street or track and that Dodge Demon will spank just about every other car on the planter other then the 720s so lets be real here...... that shit is Fast!

Is there really anyone here that lines up against a Demon and beats it who won't feel their shit is fast? Cmon.... U beat a Demon in any sorta race ur car is ****ing fast period!
Try 4300 lbs

Users who are viewing this thread