• Other....please list.

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blow-n-by-u

Banned
If you already have a turbo saleen id go with something different such as a M6 WS6..They can be pretty stout cars with the right h/c/i combo.. And they love the spray..Plus they look soooo nasty

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
If you already have a turbo saleen id go with something different such as a M6 WS6..They can be pretty stout cars with the right h/c/i combo.. And they love the spray..Plus they look soooo nasty

..You do realize this thread is 5 years old?

FAIL

Blow-n-by-u

Banned
wtf????? I dunno maybe i clicked one of the page numbers or something. LOL i could have sworn it was on top hahahhaha :lol: :lol:

If someone voted would it have gone to the top???

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
If you really want something different than a Mustang, you could look for a used 02 Z06. They can be had with low miles for around $35k if you look hard enough. Personally, I would get the Cobra. I didn't like the way the TA rode or how I fit in it when I test drove a couple of them some time ago. Those "nostrils" on the hood look pretty stupid imho too...

I read that, then I had one of these :shrug: and thought to myself, I could have sworn they were a lot cheaper :??:

I was like
:dw:

But then I was like
:lol1:

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

Do NOT revive dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread