Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Okay heres the story............. I own a number of different Mustang's from my Saleen to a Bullitt to a 96 Cobra. My problem is I want to trade in one of these car's on something else IE a 04 Cobra or a used M6 Ram Air Trans Am..... So I'm asking you guy's whats you're Opinion on this ? If you could trade in a Mustang witch one would you trade in and for what ? a used Ram Air T/A or a 04 Cobra ? :shrug: as for the cobra being supercharged it really doesnt matter to me.because I have a turbo Saleen :)

nj7703

Established Member
Ram air is cool, but the the Cobra will probably be less expensive to mod to a higher HP output. Not to mention a used TA will have some wear and tear, i mean it may not be much but, may be better to start with a brand new car. Good luck no matter which route you take. :beer:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by taronis
1994 Lamborghini Diablo VT

Maybe I should have listed a car under 35k in price ;-)

I just don't know, I've owned Mustangs forever and I guess im just getting tired of them. :shrug: And I'm looking for something different along with something that not many people have. :shrug: :cryying:

1CEBITN

Blue by you!
Established Member
If you really want something different than a Mustang, you could look for a used 02 Z06. They can be had with low miles for around $35k if you look hard enough. Personally, I would get the Cobra. I didn't like the way the TA rode or how I fit in it when I test drove a couple of them some time ago. Those "nostrils" on the hood look pretty stupid imho too...

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Id get a used Shelby Cobra... there are many replicas out there that look origional, are fast as hell and the look is uncanny

SVTHorsnake

Banned
I know I'll get flamed for this but get the TA while you can still find some decsent ones and keep it forever:shrug:

:beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
I know I'll get flamed for this but get the TA while you can still find some decsent ones and keep it forever:shrug:

:beer:
i would have to agree a nice m6 would be nice to have
only prob is the bump on the pass floor, but hey your drivin anyway:-D

Cobro

Banned
Get a factory five kit cobra, if you do not want to Build it you can get a good deal on a hi po small block ready to drive used for 35 under

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
A few words on the T/A and F-bodies in general.

1. Plug Change. You know what I mean.

2. Converter hump in the floorpan is awful. Makes passengers want to leave after 2 minutes. Not good with the ladies.

3. Plug change. They suck.

4. Markup. Every T/A or Z28 owner now thinks they have gold. "ya know they don't make these anymore, them are collector's items."
Please...

Get the Cobra. It will be something different. Its called blower whine, and it brings a grin to my face like never before. (turbo hiss is pretty cool too, though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread