A bit disappointed with Dyno #s today

SVTKen

Established Member
LOL... if you just don't understand the value of a dyno for validating the true benefit of modifications...then I guess I'm done here.

I suppose if my car was otherwise stock, I wouldn't care...but then again, it's not the "coolest" car I've ever owned either ;-)

Ryan

If you were referring to my comments, that's not what I'm saying at all. All I'm trying to emphasize is that you shouldn't worry about the dyno numbers, especially if you are just trying to baseline a stock vehicle. What's important is the improvement (either in dyno results on the same dyno - or ETs, to each their own). Stock vehicles have already been dynoed many times and the numbers are not going to always the same, even if the same correction factors are used. Take it to another shop you will get different results.

I always joke with people about the dyno numbers. If you're not satisfied with the numbers, take it to another shop until the numbers improve LOL ;)

Last edited:

662HP631TQ

Established Member
That is probably my problem in this. I can see where you are coming from if modding. I just don't mod for more power. Damn car has plenty.

If I went more I'd have to ask myself where it ends...

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
First post edited with graph and new numbers after the dyno issue was corrected.

605/611.

Users who are viewing this thread