A big "THANKS !!! " to boca ron

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
A while back, Ron had offered a free JLP level 10 VB and a C&L plenum to whoever wanted it - I luckily was first on it and after some shipping problems, they finally got here. Everything is in great shape and I'm going to put the VB in the 'L' tomorrow morning and then strip, beadblast and clearcoat the intake plenum to match the TB and C&L intake tube I have ready to put on.

Ron, as I said before - if there's anything I can ever do for you, just let me know and I'll do whatever I can.

Bird

boca ron

Banned
glad you finally got your parts, hope they help, i think your'e especially gonna like the valve body ive tryed them all and my favorite by far is the level 10.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sounds like boca ron is the new 2nd gen. saint :thumbsup:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
boca ron said:
right around the corner there mas hang tite bud.

Boca what is your secret to being able to try out mass combinations of parts? I thought Larry had a tree but you are blowing my mind man.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
TucsonPred said:
Boca what is your secret to being able to try out mass combinations of parts? I thought Larry had a tree but you are blowing my mind man.
I'll tell you, plenty of this. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;-) :lol1:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Seen a couple South Florida peeps in here so I though I'd just pop in and say hello...

Jared

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Got the VB installed early this morning and can really feel the difference over the other 'performance' VB I had in it.

Thanks again Ron !!!

Bird

boca ron

Banned
glad it worked out for ya there bird, but bruce really made it happen with stepping up and handeling shipping he really is a good friend to have im glad i met such nice people in this L community you dont see alot of standup guys anymore but it seems most every L owner i know is good people.now get that c/l on bird and let us know what you think, thanks bruce for your help wouldnt have happened without you bud later boca,

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
Sweet!

I don't know Boca Ron,but I would like to say to those who know him and are his friend. Friends like Boca Ron are few and far between. He sounds like someone you can count on when ever you need him. Keep up being a good person.(Hope that didn't sound to gay?)

Damn now I need to be in the right place at the right time.......LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread