99 Viper GTS (1 of 22) for sale.

PC Doc

Established Member
You're interested in a grand am and a c6 w/ flames on the hood but not this??? Come on... Pretty please:cryying:

Probably closer to a GTO but I realize you are trying to be funny. Maybe he doesn't want a 15 year old car? :shrug: I do like your Supra by the way. You did a nice job with it.

Soupraman

Established Member
Haha ok thanks. :beer: It's a 94 6spd Toyota Supra Single Turbo. It made 530whp on low boost w/ 93 and 730whp on 27lbs w/ C16. I've seen Supras w/ the same setup make over 800+whp at around 30lbs. I just haven't pushed it that high. I've accomplished what I wanted to do with the car and my wife's wanting to sell it but I'm wanting to get another toy lol. Just about everything has either been fixed or replaced. The car drives great off boost around town, and when you want to play or leave someone, no problem. Let me know if you have any other questions. Here's a small vid of me going for a spin...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZlqT6IN_XY]YouTube - 530whp Single Turbo Supra[/ame]

It has 106k on the odo, but only about 6k on new shortblock from toyota. I felt the trans. could be tightened up some so I had it taken out and sent to TMS guy in Texas to get everything replaced new. I purchased everything my shop said I needed for the motor, new oil pump, arp head studs, HKS 272 Cams, AEM CAM GEARS, New Timing belt, New engine harness. The car has a AEM EMS Standalone computer for the car that controls just about everything. I'm sure there's things I'm leaving out. It has blk suede full interior. The car's virtually a new car and the car had around 100k on it when I bought it so I've put only around 6k miles on it since I've owned it. I'll take it to a show or Sunday drive and right back in the garage it goes.

Here's a link to f/s ad w/ mods and pics...

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Last edited:

danny03cobra

Established Member
Hey bud you dont want a 04 M3 Black/black xenon lights/HID in back. 6 speed, dinan exhaust/intake koni/eibach. car looks sick, if you are interested i will post pics.

Thanks
Danny

danny03cobra

Established Member
Hey bud heres my M3

Dinan package,sport package,harmen karden sound,6 speed, black/black.

042.jpg

041.jpg

037.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread