99 Viper GTS (1 of 22) for sale.

Venomm

Established Member
bump for fellow viper owner TTT i regretted selling mine after i did, so i bought another, and just sold it... haha CLEAN CAR good price!!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
depends on what it is but it needs to lower my ins and I need cash on top... I am going to do a jeep srt8 next but I am somewhat open.

Soupraman

Established Member
It's a Supra but I cant do cash on top. My insurance payment is like 85.00 a month:D I'm selling it for 35,000 also. Good luck w/ the sale it's crazy right now.

SVTdubs

Established Member
I plan on trading it in next week. The dealer offered me 31k for trade so if anyone wants it for that price, Id rather sell it to someone for a smoking deal rather than have the dealer get it and mark it up a bunch of money.

the car went in for an oil change and the guy broke the drivers side door handle, it just cracked. You can still get in and out because its electric, you just hit the switch and the door pops open so its really not that big of deal.

just a heads up if anyone wants this for truely a STEAL 720-231-9135

SVTdubs

Established Member
I appreciate it, it doesnt sound like he can come up with the loan though... he is going to let me know soon I hope cuz its about to get traded soon

PC Doc

Established Member
Dammit I wish I wouldn't have just bought a G8... You interested in a trade? :D 2009 White Hot GT with 1400 miles. I've only had it a couple of months. I put a Vararam intake on it last weekend and have a brand new Circle-D converter in the box sitting in my front room...

I figured this thing would have been sold by now. Good luck man!

PC Doc

Established Member
I can take some pictures for you over lunch. It's a stock looking white G8 GT. I can't say it's new but with now 1600 miles it's pretty close to new. I'll even drive out to Fort Collins to meet you. :D

Looks just like this one...
11237591921.261159336.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

11237591925.261159336.IM1.07.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Edit: Going to have to put this on hold... The wife saw me out in the driveway taking pictures of the G8. There was something yelled about I better not even be f*()*&g thinking about getting rid of the G8! LOL While I argue that a Viper is probably worth the divorce I'm not ready to pursue that avenue yet... :lol1:

Last edited:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
free bump for a sick car for a STEAL price at 31k. good luck with the sale man.

im in the terminator market in the 20's but maybe one day there will be room for more than one snake in the garage.:thumbsup:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Holy cow what a great deal, just simply amazing. someone is going to be a lucky viper owner for sure.

SVTdubs

Established Member
yes, I am interested... I will do some research and hopefully talk to you tomorrow. Please call me at 720-231-9135 tomorrow night and we can talk about how we can exchange

Users who are viewing this thread