99 lightning 33k miles

jokerzL

Established Member
Your def an idiot

Cummins is a cheap powerstroke. How the hell is an inline 6 diesel cummins a cheap powerstroke?

i own a construction company i have more big toys then you. If you want big boy toys bring on that f550 and your lightning and we will play.

Never said what my cummins was in by the way. You just assumed.

Once again your an idiot

Last edited:

jokerzL

Established Member
50 grand for mid 10s

Nice way to spend your money

God you got ripped somewhere

Couple guys i know went 10.9 on street tires. Another one went 10.7 with the stock eaton.

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
The big issue with lightnings on stock block is the COP's/Plugs/Rods other then that there tanks imo. you havent done anything in those regards. with that being said 33kmiles or not. with some +power adders and the traction setup the truck has obviously been launched several times. AKA the block could be a potential ticking time bomb.

and please im in no way trying to degrade this truck. IF i was in a different situation financially i would make you a cash offer and DD this truck till something went.

feel free to stop in on my post/listing critique give me any advice. anyways its a free bumb! lets keep the 2 cleanest/nicest 99's on top the forum list

just pleast quit posting...some noob might read what youve posted and think you know what youre talking about

jokerzL

Established Member
du3yju7y.jpg

e4u6uqa9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread