99 lightning 33k miles

jokerzL

Established Member
10-20 times on a stock block with the right mods wont hurt this block. Other words it has had an easy life.

I had all mods in place to ensure proper safety. Guys have gone 500-600 hp on stock blocks. Im not running high timing or anything. Free flowing exhaust proper tune and this is a reliable truck.

9000 is an insult as my buddy bought a red 99 modded l last year for 13,500 wih 53,000 miles.

Same mods as this.

You shoud join lightning rodder they think im cheap for my lightning at 12,000

jokerzL

Established Member
u2a3ape3.jpg

my9a3ydu.jpg

jokerzL

Established Member
Mines has a cover as well

2000 bucks is a lot of money and by the sound of it its a lot to you as well.

jokerzL

Established Member
I wouldnt walk away from 10k for hopes at 1750 more. just saying..people are buying lightnings atm with whipples and KB's for 10-12k on stock block. ive watched stock block ported 99's go for 7500 on here with close to your miles. most recent was the red one owned by tallfreak. and his had a 2k gaylord.

Show me these purchases

jokerzL

Established Member
Dude if you have 50 k jn your truck you could easily get 15-17 grand

You should have a fully built truck

10 grand in block 3 grand in tranny 4 grand in a supercharger . That itself would be 15-20,000 grand

Your knowledge of selling these trucks is moronic. My buds fully built lightning just sold for 17,000

I just said less then 12 months ago my fried bought a 99 red lightning with the mods i have for 13,500. Take your auction bullshit some where else.

2 months i showed up to a guys house with a lightning. 99 with a blown motor 98,000 on the truck. I had 3200 cash ready to buy in my hand. According to you he should of taken it. But he turned me away. But wait you said they sell between 4-9 thousand at auction. Was he insulted. I thought you said cash talks bullshit walks. I had cash but i still walked?

Im confused now by your thinking process

So your saying the 5 dealerships i went to with offers i have in front of me for 10 grand valid for 30 days i made them up. Dude you need to get a life. I got 10 grand end of story. If you dont like it leave.

Your another every day tire kicker looking for a deal.

Go tire kick somewhere else

Last edited:

jokerzL

Established Member
Where is your evidence your proof

A modded lightnings like mine which are very common. Lets say it has 100,000 miles if mine is worth 7 then theirs must be worth 5 grand or less.

Find me one and ill buy.

jokerzL

Established Member
While your at it come bring your little toy truck and lets go do truck things

Your lightning my 900 hp cummins(my little golf cart i call it). You want to play. Lets do it. I dare ya

Ego its cslled knowledge and being part of society the things i stated are true facts on what stuff sold for

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread