'99 GT Exhaust Vid: Long tubes, O/R H, XR1 Mufflers

zeus201

Established Member
Took this vid for member a while ago and I've finally got around and did a quick edit.

Here is the vid of the his old setup:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-bEEcDXnUA"]YouTube - 1999 GT Mustang Exhaust: Long Tubes, O/R H, SLP LM1[/nomedia]

Here is the vid of the new setup:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgYJpYAbPI"]YouTube - 1999 GT Exhaust: Pypes Long Tubes, Pypes O/R H, XR1 Mufflers[/nomedia]

Love the sound of the XR1s over the LM1s.

- Ryan

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
^you're one to talk haha, that F150 of yours sounds like complete and utter asshole.. :bored:

OP, i love your GT sounds sick! **** the haters

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
maybe its just me, but nothing sounds like a Off road H pipe and 2 chamber flows. And I have a full mac system

JustaGT5408

Established Member
thanks for all that complimented. i know it may not be everyones cup of tea and thats fine with me. i got tired of the lm1's and wanted to switch it up and that other vid that was posted a few up of the black cobra with the xr-1s is the vid that made me want to try them. love the sound of that car. all in all im glad i made the change and it doesnt sound like any other mustang around here, so that a plus in my book. thanks for getting the video up Ryan!!:beer:

F8L BYT

Established Member
thanks for all that complimented. i know it may not be everyones cup of tea and thats fine with me. i got tired of the lm1's and wanted to switch it up and that other vid that was posted a few up of the black cobra with the xr-1s is the vid that made me want to try them. love the sound of that car. all in all im glad i made the change and it doesnt sound like any other mustang around here, so that a plus in my book. thanks for getting the video up Ryan!!:beer:

Put an x pipe on it and you will sound very similar to it and then report back to us with a new video just like the one you made. I wish all exhaust clips were like that where it has all different driving modes

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
o/h+chambered mufflers=success o/r+straight through mufflers=farm truck
o/r x works with both straight though and chambered

Users who are viewing this thread