Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
you two need to
stfu39qo1qy.gif

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Cobra4pt6 said:
i think you're just pissed off with your car b/c you're not getting the numbers and times you want. :bash:

Thats true. Although my numbers are alot more impressive than yours. :-D

Also my penis is bigger. :D

Cobra4pt6

Banned
Stopsign32v said:
Thats true. Although my numbers are alot more impressive than yours. :-D

Also my penis is bigger. :D

well see if your numbers are alot more bigger than mine once my car is finished ;-)
besides it really dosent matter, im not trying to impress you and my top speed is higher than yours :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

lol, your penis is bigger, what does that have to do with this subject....n e way you could only wish you were bigger than me....i got the magic STICK :-D

i don't believe you're still on stock bottom end :)

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Cobra4pt6 said:
well see if your numbers are alot more bigger than mine once my car is finished ;-)
besides it really dosent matter, im not trying to impress you and my top speed is higher than yours :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :

LOL "once" doesn't count. Run what you brung ricer.

Cobra4pt6 said:
i don't believe you're still on stock bottom end :)

Then you would be believing wrong. The valve covers have never been off the engine that is in my Cobra and like I said my numbers are alot better than yours. :thumbsup:

Cobra4pt6

Banned
Stopsign32v said:

Then you would be believing wrong. The valve covers have never been off the engine that is in my Cobra and like I said my numbers are alot better than yours. :thumbsup:

poor baby wants to be almighty and undefeatable, if it makes the cry baby happy, yes you have better numbers than me, now here's lollipop, now go home and suck on it.....

but you forgot one thing, my top speed is still higher :-D :-D , awww now poor baby took a booboo in his diapers.....

valve covers have never been off..... :bs: :bs: word on the street is that you're the biggest sandbagger in the east.....who i look like booboo the fool, go play someone else biotch....

Last edited:

ReallyRedCobra

No really. Its that red.
Established Member
WHAT WAS THIS THREAD ABOUT AGAIN?!

Oh yah..Umm I got 4.30 gears waiting to be installed. Everything I heard from NA folks was that 3.73s wouldnt make a huge difference from the stock 3.23s. I already shred my back tires anyways because I drive like an asshole so I'm not really worried about that. I just want to get into my powerband quicker which 4.30s will accomplish. If I ever slap on a s/c i think I would rather install a T56 than move the gear down..

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I went with 4.30's Traction does suck form a 1st or 2nd gear roll. But when it does grab, you will feel a big difference.

8urvett

Established Member
Does anyone ever get interested in gearing for top speed runs? Like going out to Salt Flats, I have been reading a little on this and would love to try it. Stock gearing 3.27's or drop down to a numerical lower gear, like a 2.73 or it's equivalant? Better yet, is there a quick change rearend out there for our cars? Just curious.

Cobra4pt6

Banned
Stopsign32v said:

stop whining like a biotch and move on with your life.. :p
what are you trying to accomplish, a virtual 1/4 mile internet race win against me :shrug: :rollseyes

sorry to bust your bubble, if you're trying to be the fastest new edge on here, sorry but there are many other faster new edges than you on here, you've failed, dust yourself off and try again, but for now, you're the weakest link, GOODBYE :burnout: :burnout: :pepper:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
You quoted me twice about the same thing in one thread? :lol: Then you only copied and pasted what you said in the thread of mine you dug up from 2 months ago? :lol1: :lol1:

Hell I know I'm not the fastest new edge here. Duh, I'm on stock 99 bottom end. Like I said the valve covers have never been off. But I do know that I'm a hell of alot faster than you are and all I would have to do is take a pic of my best slip against your best slip and we would have an end to this internet drag race....IF that was what I was wanting to do which it is not. I just think you need to stop BSing because when a noob reads your sig he/she will be getting nothing but false information on what a Cobra can do in certain situations. All you've turned this into is a pissing match because you cannot come up with facts on what you run. When I ask you a question about your car you come up with smart ass remarks and just post a bunch of smileys. I know the guys here are sick of listening to the two of us so I went ahead and took this to the smack down.

Cobra4pt6 = :loser: :bs:

Oh.... http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167252 :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobra4pt6

Banned
When I ask you a question about your car you come up with smart ass remarks and just post a bunch of smileys.

well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black........when i asked you about your car i got the same results..... :lol1:

your car might be quicker in the 1/4, but im faster top speed ;-)

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
just an update for everyone. this is actually an 03 mach1, we ran 6 times last night. i beat him 5 out of the 6! each time less than half a car. i got it all caught on film too! one was a stand still = win, the rest were from 10-35mph rolls. The two times we ran the last time were stand stills and he shot off the line like a mofo because he had lowered his tire pressure, while i sat back and tried to grip the road.
and he actually has more than what i though he did.
mach1: NEW-CAI w/ K&N, SLP LoudMouth catback, NEW-Predator tuner, 4.10 gears, Nitto DR's.
My cobra: intake/k&n filter, stinger catback, kb springs, nitto drag radials!

I'm just impressed with myself right now, was alot of fun! :beer: :banana: :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread