99 Cobra Tail Lights

MarkZ

Established Member
I back ended a pickup truck with a receiver hitch on it. I totally trashed my front bumper and ripped out the clips. The insurance company, body shop and I looked all over the USA for an 01 front bumper. None were available. I had to settle on an 03/04 bumper. Bummer. I have a bra that I used on long trips. It doesn't work well with the 03/04 bumper. Also, we had to modify the wiring for the 03/04 fog lamps.

I have an 01 Cobra Convertible that I am parting out. It has a nice front bumper $375, if you're still looking for one.
Mark

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Only reason I'd every buy the ambers is if I stayed in Europe and had to make the car legal to drive here as in a non exempt USA servicemember vehicle. A local guys have imported New Edges and have had to pay the $500+ to get the 99/01 lights because that's the only option.

Snk-Byet01

Established Member
I have an 01 Cobra Convertible that I am parting out. It has a nice front bumper $375, if you're still looking for one.
Mark

Thanks for the generous offer. Since then, I have sold the 01 Fogs and I don't care to go down that rabbit hole again.
Mark (also).

Users who are viewing this thread