99 Cobra -NO TITLE- FOR-SALE.

GregTSi

Established Member
99 Cobra -Title issues- FOR-SALE.

I recently got a 1999 Cobra, and having some title issues. I have the ex-owners name, and he never had the title assigned to him from a dealership, and the dealership had a reassignment of title to them but did not send it to get a real title, and it kind-of me over. I have a Title, Reassignment of Title to the Dealer, and a Bill of Sale from the Dealer to the ex-owner, whos number I'd be willing to give out to a buyer to see if they can work something out.

I would like to get 4k obo for the car, you bring your own rims. I know that seems like a lot, but this is a full running car. Front bumper is cracked, hood and roof were sanded down for paint to delete the strips.

TRUE SVT COBRA MUSTANG ...

white 99 mustang svt ....... 132k oringal miles .. straight body
loaded with all power options
car is stock other than , exhaust system, king cobra clutch, adjustable clutch cable, bbk intake .. sounds great !!! 03/04 rear bumper, and trunklid/spoiler.

car runs strong without any problems , shifts without any grinding

2dlpsvb.jpg

2hmq7ex.jpg

256-810-3632 Text for more pictures, or post your email address in this thread.

My name is Greg, and I am needing this gone soon! Need to buy another car..

MAKE ME A OFFER!

Last edited:

bandity2k00

Established Member
It wont let me PM you yet..But will you take 3k cash...6k is steep for a car you cant tag or drive on road..

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Are you sure it is a 99? Rear bumper says "Cobra"? I know a lot off 99 guys do that switch to an 01 or 03/04 rear bumper cover. Also doesn't have SVT Cobra badge on back?

Front bumper looks like a 03/04 from the angle of your picture? Again I know a lot of people make these changes to 99 Cobras But...

with a questionable title and not looking like a 99 Cobra people will start asking questions

Ford2ner

Established Member
It has the 99 cobra hood, and you can tell the front bumper has also been swapped since it doesnt have the bezels, fogs or lip.. and they are only supposed to say SVT on the rear..

GregTSi

Established Member
bump for new price. 4k without rims, and 4,500 with. Or offer?! the front bumper is trash, text/email me and I will get you some more pictures.

Last edited:

310pg

Established Member
hey man if you are going to part it out I am in need of some small parts. I need the throttle cable and bracket. and i might need some interior part also. But let me know about the cable and braket.Thanks

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Why is this in "vehicles being parted out" if you arent going to part it out?

Users who are viewing this thread