99 black/black, eaton swapped!

rockthemullet

Established Member
No vids currently. I was trying to get some from the last track day but I couldn't track the guy down. The SLP stuff is loud. I sport a stock catback for daily duty. It surprises A LOT of people.

~Eric

rockthemullet

Established Member
Bumping it up. The trans has started making a little noise in first and second. A common occurrence in stock T45s behind higher powered cars. My last one did it too. The trans still shifts perfectly and holds gears perfectly and wouldn't need to be replaced. The will also need tires. I have been up in the air on buying tires or picking up a cheapo for the winter so thats the only reason they haven't been bought yet.

I will take [size=+2]$10,500[/size] if it wells within the next two weeks. This is a ridiculous deal. This is $1k over book value for a $3k supercharger swap and $2k exhaust system.

Still considering trades, needs to be a minimum of $6k on top of any vehicle.

~Eric

svtmtl

Established Member
99 Cobra dosen't wort more than 5-6k with heavy miles and clean title. your engine is about 5k so do the math. This not crazy deal. That why you still have the car into your driveway. The market for toy's is really down by now...

This si how 99-01 cobra sell cheap this time, I know the car have problem but for 4250$ it was crazy deal

Ford : Mustang:eBay Motors (item 170402686347 end time Nov-10-09 19:06:23 PST)

Good luck bro

rockthemullet

Established Member
99 Cobra dosen't wort more than 5-6k with heavy miles and clean title. your engine is about 5k so do the math. This not crazy deal. That why you still have the car into your driveway. The market for toy's is really down by now...

This si how 99-01 cobra sell cheap this time, I know the car have problem but for 4250$ it was crazy deal

Ford : Mustang:eBay Motors (item 170402686347 end time Nov-10-09 19:06:23 PST)

Good luck bro

1.) Please exercise proper spelling and grammar if you're trying to insult me.

2.) Were you interested in the car? If not, what was the point of posting in my thread? Please keep your opinions to yourself.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
So let me get this straight, you swapped a stock (unported) Eaton, along with a stock Eaton Pulley, pushing a stock 8psi, stock 03/04 injectors, stock 03/04 Maf, stock 03/04 duel fuel pump, and your making 456RWHP???? (On a Mustang Dyno!?) With a 32v 4.6 not set up for boost and without forged internals??? That means your making over 520crank Horsepower, which is well over 100 more crank horses than original STOCK 03/04 Terminators...Maybe its me but that just doesn't make sense

Last edited:

rockthemullet

Established Member
So let me get this straight, you swapped a stock (unported) Eaton, along with a stock Eaton Pulley, pushing a stock 8psi, stock 03/04 injectors, stock 03/04 Maf, stock 03/04 duel fuel pump, and your making 456RWHP???? (On a Mustang Dyno!?) With a 32v 4.6 not set up for boost and without forged internals??? That means your making over 520crank Horsepower, which is well over 100 more crank horses than original STOCK 03/04 Terminators...Maybe its me but that just doesn't make sense

I have the highest flowing exhaust available on the market. Not only that but the 99/01 Cobras come with 9.85:1 compression while the 03/04 Cobras come with 8.5:1 compression. I've spent a lot of time around boosted and built cars, do you have any idea what over one point of compression will do, especially on these motors? Maybe you should look around, this is normal for a swapped car on stock compression.

For what its worth, I also have another 99 cobra with a Vortech S-Trim pushing 10psi at 6k rpm. I was making 502whp on that setup last year on a mustang dyno, equating to 580crankhp. Are you trying to tell me that it simply cannot happen?

Here is the dyno for this specific car. You can see that it is, in fact, a mustang dyno sheet. I've also left my tuner's information on the top. If anyone feels like I'm talking out of my ass, feel free to call him up and ask about the car. Why would I falsely advertise the car? I'm at a loss for words right now.

DD2.jpg

~Eric

Last edited:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
I have the highest flowing exhaust available on the market. Not only that but the 99/01 Cobras come with 9.85:1 compression while the 03/04 Cobras come with 8.5:1 compression. I've spent a lot of time around boosted and built cars, do you have any idea what over one point of compression will do, especially on these motors? Maybe you should look around, this is normal for a swapped car on stock compression.

For what its worth, I also have another 99 cobra with a Vortech S-Trim pushing 10psi at 6k rpm. I was making 502whp on that setup last year on a mustang dyno, equating to 580crankhp. Are you trying to tell me that it simply cannot happen?

Here is the dyno for this specific car. You can see that it is, in fact, a mustang dyno sheet. I've also left my tuner's information on the top. If anyone feels like I'm talking out of my ass, feel free to call him up and ask about the car. Why would I falsely advertise the car? I'm at a loss for words right now.

DD2.jpg

~Eric

Well then you put up some nice numbers. I had no idea that 1 point difference in compression would equate to that many horses. I apologize for my ignorance, nice car and good luck with the sale.:beer:

1Quick4.6

Established Member

DD2.jpg

~Eric

i'll second the op on his compression statement:beer: heck ive even seen 03 04 cobras make 430-440 with stock pulley, aux idler, intake, headers and 3 in exhaust.

rockthemullet

Established Member
Haha, thanks man. I've heard about the scene down there, makes me want to take a road trip with some of my friends...

rockthemullet

Established Member
I can't believe this isn't sold. Taking reasonable offers, I'm really looking to free up some space guys/girls.

~Eric

Users who are viewing this thread