99 black/black, eaton swapped!

jcat_98snake

Established Member
shot in the dark, but would you be interested in a triple black procharged 98 cobra vert with 51k original miles on it? made 382rwhp untuned, should be well over 400 when tuned.

LMK man.

rockthemullet

Established Member
I owe on the car, so any offers plus cash need to be at least 6000.

Thanks for the interest.

~Eric

Last edited:

rockthemullet

Established Member
Bump with some pics from this past weekend. Went to a car oriented bbq with some friends.

Front.gif

Rear.gif

~Eric

rockthemullet

Established Member
bump. Willing to work on the price slightly. Also interested in partial trades with at least 6k on the buyer's end (I owe on the car).

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
nice car, im thinking, looking for the wife, she might not like the miles on her. Ill be intouch

rockthemullet

Established Member
nice car, im thinking, looking for the wife, she might not like the miles on her. Ill be intouch

No problem, thanks for the interest.

Car was previously owned by a 60-something computer engineer with meticulous maintenance records. The book value on this car is still over 9k with these miles. The blower has been on the car for around 5k and never skips a beat.

~Eric

Comp04svt

Established Member
Your other car has/had the FR500 exhaust on it right? I think ive met you out on woodward, I used to have the supercharged blue GTO with graphite wheels....

Regardless, if so this guy takes great car of his stuff, so Im sure this car is cleaaaaannnnn. GLWS!

rockthemullet

Established Member
shit wish u were closer to me. glws man!

This car would be GREAT for a cross-country road trip :)

Your other car has/had the FR500 exhaust on it right? I think ive met you out on woodward, I used to have the supercharged blue GTO with graphite wheels....

Regardless, if so this guy takes great car of his stuff, so Im sure this car is cleaaaaannnnn. GLWS!

That would be me :rockon:

Yes, my other car has the fr500 catback on it currently but I might be changing it up after the turbo goes on.

Don't think I've seen you out in awhile! If you see either one of my cars out, make sure to come over and say hey. :beer:

~Eric

Last edited:

rockthemullet

Established Member
Bumpin it up.

I'm open to partial trades with a minimum of 6k on top (I owe on the car).

Come on guys! Ridiculously fun daily driver here!

~Eric

Users who are viewing this thread