99-04 Convertibles and Subs System???

GoingHaam

Established Member
Whats up everyone i wasn't sure were to put this thread but I would like to know if anyone here has put Subwoofers in their convertible trunk i guess even 94-04 is the same, I am curious to know how it sounds..

can you truly get good high quality deep bass in a convertible?

I want to know is there any possibly way to port the sound from the trunk into the cabin?

How is sound quality with the top up and down?

Also I would love to see any custom enclosures preferably 2 or more 12s and doesn't take up the entire trunk. share pics if you have any.

Thanks ahead!

RedHotSnake

Established Member
I have a Kicker solo-baric (L5 or L7??) that is decent. When you lower the top, you'll lose some of the effectiveness. My sub was a pre-loaded box from Kicker that I purchased 8 yrs ago from Crutchfield.

1badsvtcobra

Established Member
I had a Single JL Audio 10w7 with 500/1 Amp, didint matter if top is down or up it was very loud sometimes too loud i had to lower the amp settings, sound quality was great, kinda expensive system, but you pay for what you get for.

GoingHaam

Established Member
TTT.... thanks for the input so far.... anyone know if its possible to create a bypass from the trunk to the cabin???

Totally unrelated: Where and how do people get the script written on their intercooler, specifically the termi guys????

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I made a cut in the partition that the top folds into. And slid my box into it a bit.

I have a Pioneer HU, Infinity Kappa Components, 2 Diamond Audio D310s (10"), and Diamond Audio Amps. People cannot believe the clarity and sound the system produces. It will beat your ear drums.

Users who are viewing this thread