granatlli k member & a arms
mm cc plates
mm bilstein struts and shocks
mm front coilovers with 10inch 300# springs
h&r super race sprngs in rear
grantelli weight jackers
steeda uppers with new axle housing bushings
the rearend has been painted with chassis saver
373 gears aftermarket axles and trac loc dont know exactly what brand because i bought it that way and opened to confirm and filled with royal purple. also has aluminum svo diff cover
bullitt front calipers with baer rotors and ss lines
baer 13 inch rear upgrade rotors that work with stock calipers painted to match the front and new pads
bassani x pipe spintech pro street muffers with flowmaster tailpipes with tainless tips
18x9 & 18x10 black deepdish cobra r's with 265-35 front & 315-30 hankook rs2 tires
mm 1/2 inch wheel spacers
mustang076-1.jpg

mustang097-1.jpg

mustang122.jpg

mustang089.jpg

mustang062.jpg

mustang065.jpg

MemorialWeekend2011321.jpg

Last pic brfore getting put to sleep for winter
DSC_0225-1.jpg

Interior is in good shape. The steering wheel has a chunk taking out of it but besides that it is pretty clean for the miles
Parts098.jpg

Parts100.jpg

Parts094.jpg

Here is a short video. I recently sold the exhaust to change it up over the winter to bassani catback and dr. gas x pipe. Oh and the car was in the wet sanding stage in the vid. Spintechs ftmfw
th_mustang013-1.jpg

$6000

Last edited:

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Man....if it had more mods and didnt have that many miles i would offer my 98 cobra for a trade!! All black is what i am looking for :( Any interior pics??

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Pretty sweet car. I have to say you have put a lot of time and money into that car. Wish the motor was built up with a blower

stang banger

Established Member
I need someone to buy mine!! Are u firm on the $6000 price? I had someone offer me that for mine lol. 70k mile 98 chrome yellow cobra.

Yeah i am pretty firm. I think its a good price but the market is bad and i cant give the car away. My last resort is to part it out and put back to stock and sell but the car is to nice to do that.

stang banger

Established Member
Pretty sweet car. I have to say you have put a lot of time and money into that car. Wish the motor was built up with a blower

Thank You very much. Yeah if i dont sell i will be doing the motor next but really want to get some stuff paid off before buying another house.

stang banger

Established Member
Yeah just the mileage is killing me lol.

Lol it don't hurt me because everytime i walk in the garage i smile to look at a purty black car. :) But yeah i know the miles suck but thats the way i bought it 4 years ag0 and i dont even think i put 500 miles on it to date

Users who are viewing this thread