98 mustang gt fs/ft

stang banger

Established Member
Does everything work on it? Windows,defrost,a/c etc?

Everything works except the reverse lights right now. I was having issues with a fuse popping which is the same fuse for the turn signals so i put a new turn signal switch in it but did not solve it so i focused at which point the fuse blew i went through each gear and it popped as soon as i started to put it in reverse i checked all bulbs evertyhing was good so i unplugged the back up switch so it is not blowing fuses no more but could use a new back up switch which i believe might have a short in it. Also it has a new pioneer radio,led's in the dome and map lights and license plate bulbs. It is leaking oil from the oil filer relocation line which needs to be taken care of nothing serious just needs to be tightened up or some AN fittings put on it. Anything else lmk. Thanks,Joe

stang banger

Established Member
What are you looking for in terms of a trade? Notchback?

Really looking to get cash but might take partial trade for a lx or notch depending on everthing about the car.
What would you have for trade? Thanks,Joe

Last edited:

BOTTLEFED5

booost+spray= me
Established Member
Just so you guys know I checked this car out today and the pics do not do this car any justice it is super clean and I think it will be sitting in my garage next week and the owner joe is a standup nice guy as well ill be in touch joe!

BOTTLEFED5

booost+spray= me
Established Member
SOLD!!! Thanks Joe AKA BOTTLEFED :beer:

No problem joe! Def good to do business with you a very good transaction and my girl is super happy I will def be having a good night tonight lol
ill def keep you updated with the mods/cruises
for all the people that hated on the miles on this car you should of took the time to check it out like I did I couldn't be happier and joe disclosed every possible detail he could to me about the car and everything done to it he gave me a huge folder of receipts and the pictures def did not do this car justice thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread