98 Cobra vs 2013 5.0

cheesySLOBRA

Established Member
sorry no vid for the v6 race...i was alone...and the 5.0 race...i wished i would have, but didnt think about at the time (before i filmed my races)...if i come across one with somebody else in the car with me i will make sure to get it on video.

Fooln Ya

Established Member
1) the 5oh didnt have the right gear. 4th maybe? the whole 2 passengers in your car thing is really whats raising my eyebrows.

2) i went 13.78 @ 101 stock with 2.73s. You should be a bottom-13 car now right? i can see a couple lenths on a stock one but 4-5 is a lot.

not calling bs on either account really... fwiw

cheesySLOBRA

Established Member
1) the 5oh didnt have the right gear. 4th maybe? the whole 2 passengers in your car thing is really whats raising my eyebrows.

2) i went 13.78 @ 101 stock with 2.73s. You should be a bottom-13 car now right? i can see a couple lenths on a stock one but 4-5 is a lot.

well the person in the back was only about 90lbs...so i guess they really dont count...and it was a bigger guy in the 5.0...kinda chunky

MrGlock81

Established Member

At that speed it seems like it should be a car length per tenth. So the original claim (by your times) seem correct.

4valved

Banned
lol 90 pounds is alot of dead weight bud... It will slow you down so it does count. have you ever ran your car at the track with a passanger the times are always substantially slower.

Users who are viewing this thread