97 cobra vs srt4

bolinger06

Established Member
glad you finally made it hear and set everything straight. And after talking to him last night i'm pretty sure he is crazier than most ppl on bikes and they'll give in way before he will. haha Your no loser man, you know a hell of a lot more about cars than I do. We'll get a good run in sometime, hopefully we'll both have some more stuff done. I'm pretty sure my s/c is pretty much maxed out and i dont wanna up the boost, so i'm just gonna get a meth kit and up the timing some, and get an accufab throttle body. Hopefully i can get somewhere around 500 with my first tune.

KenneBellGT87

Banned
lmao. you will eat his children. im not sure. if you go from 60 he might have a little something on you. but from a dig. hes fed in the A

bizzysrt

KenneBellGT87 said:
lmao. you will eat his children. im not sure. if you go from 60 he might have a little something on you. but from a dig. hes fed in the A
:lol: He's a small dude. theres no way he could even finish half of my 2 yr old let alone my 10 yr old:beer:

from a dig we're both screwed......you've never seen his tires.

Hell we can start from any mph,dig ....I don't care I like seeing where I need improvement and where not to go from again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread