960 RWHP Procharged C6 Z06 vs BMW 1000 & CBR 1000, Bolt On C6 Z06 vs Cammed LS3 C6

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Good races, the LS3 vette did good against the Z06

Yea, he got to start in first and use the converter well, the last run was moved up to 50 to see if it would be a difference, and it was. He should have been in first on the other runs, but street tires for the lose. No idea what the car is making for power either, it was bought as it is. The LS3 has stock exhaust manifolds, cats, 2.56 gears, etc, craziness! lol

jleews6

Established Member
All cars ran good and that ls3 is strong but expected. LS3 cars are strong anyway but that 1000 hp car not being able to pull that bike surprised me.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Im really more impressed with the ls3 or that Z is alil slower then it should be because I raced my boys LS3 with LT High flow cats CAI custom cam with a M6 and my Z with K&N with muffler mod and we were neck to neck so that yellow Z with CAI LTs and tune and it can barley pull that LS3, either one is really fast or the other is not running too good. NIce vid

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Wow that C6 kept up really well! Im like the others...surprised that Procharged Z couldn't beat that CBR.

nxhappy

Established Member
lmfao @ the squid in the Tshirt and shorts. fukin idiot.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Im really more impressed with the ls3 or that Z is alil slower then it should be because I raced my boys LS3 with LT High flow cats CAI custom cam with a M6 and my Z with K&N with muffler mod and we were neck to neck so that yellow Z with CAI LTs and tune and it can barley pull that LS3, either one is really fast or the other is not running too good. NIce vid

Hard to say, 40 is a DEAD spot in the Z06 from second gear, he needed to be in first, but street tires FTL. Also, you can see from 50 it did better. The LS3 car runs mid 11's and being able to take off in first at 40 and use the converter = works well

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Wow that C6 kept up really well! Im like the others...surprised that Procharged Z couldn't beat that CBR.

????? The CBR was BEHIND, the BMW came around but his pull was stopped, those bikes are retarded fast compared to others. If vette had stayed in it I could see him catching the bike before the end of 4th. He ran the CBR again on way home and said the CBR stole the hit and only got out to his fender.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

Agreed. Most vids I have seen of Bolton C6Z against cammed LS3 usually have the Z pulling. He should be around 490-500rwhp. He needs to invest in some tires if he can't even hook first at 40. That is useless.

And the dude on the bike? More balls than brains apparently.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Hard to say, 40 is a DEAD spot in the Z06 from second gear, he needed to be in first, but street tires FTL. Also, you can see from 50 it did better. The LS3 car runs mid 11's and being able to take off in first at 40 and use the converter = works well

IDK man mine brakes lose at 40mph in 2nd if the tires arnt warm, I wouldnt roll from a 40 in 1rst just to shift 20mph later but we usally do a 45mph roll in 2nd.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Most consumer level HD cameras are junk, choppy at night. Wouldnt waste $3 on a camera for this busted race scene anyway lol. I dont save in high quality anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread