96 SVT Cobra

calevra

Harley davidson tech.
Established Member
i dont get why your getting like that. they are just trying to help i got a slightly moded 97 that was complete for 5500 so i dont think the car would be worth 4 either

in reference, there a car in similar shape here in tx - but has all body panels and its a 97 with black interior. it sold for 2,400.

trying to help???? Please i dont need any. All i have seen on this site is a bunch of lowballers that wouldnt have the cash to buy it even if i drop the price to $3500. And i could care less wat other idiots are selling their car for, LIKE I HAVE SAID THIS IS MY PRICE AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT PLEASE DONT POST, I KNOW ITS YOUR RIGHT BUT COME ON LETS STOP THIS 3RD GRADE B.S. AND HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR A MANS WISHES. So here we go the price on the car is $3500 if some one wants it please pm me or call I will not sell for less than $3000, so please dont offer less. :beer: the car is off the market here at the end of the month so if your (SERIOUS) COME AND GET IT.

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
dude i just bought a 96 with 90k miles that just needed paint on the rear bumper and some very minor touch ups on the fenders and some new front brakes. I bought FR brakes and hawk pads for 350 shipped and the owner put them on for me! I paid 6500 for the car and it had a S-trim, x-pipe, exhaust, gauges etc. These guys are just being real with you, and obviously they are right cause it still for sale. But I do see you making an effort (going from $4500 in your first post to $3000 in your most recent! Perhaps you should edit the fisrt post to say $3000 so people to have to read all the D(#@ head comments you made. GL with sale, all cobras deserve a good home.

Black03WPB

Established Member
Right. Its funny how the moment someone blows up and acts like a child because he has a crazy price, he magically sells it off the forums for way more than he was asking. Whoever bought that car for $5000 is absolutely clueless

calevra

Harley davidson tech.
Established Member
Right. Its funny how the moment someone blows up and acts like a child because he has a crazy price, he magically sells it off the forums for way more than he was asking. Whoever bought that car for $5000 is absolutely clueless
I know right lol. no im keeping it i sold my truck lol :banana:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I know right lol. no im keeping it i sold my truck lol :banana:

I think I missed this gem while I was laughing. So you lied about selling your "I need a 10K paint job plus body parts" SN95 for 5K but really sold your truck? PRICELESS.

E-forum personas FTMFL!

Users who are viewing this thread