96 SVT Cobra

calevra

Harley davidson tech.
Established Member
Selling my cobra, just stock wheels with pretty shot tires. It needs a new trans fifth gear doesnt work and a passenger fender and new headlights. It has the typical chipping paint. Will get pics by this weekend. Car has 12x,xxx miles. Runs strong. Just seeing if anyone is interested in this car. $4,500

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Last edited:

calevra

Harley davidson tech.
Established Member
beat me to it. I was going to offer $2500, I bought a 96 mystic last year in Cali from the 2nd owner with 150K on it, just needing the wing and rear bumper sprayed due to sun fade for $3600.

If you need to sell it, I would go up to $2750.
ditto for you too. the price is $4000 firm thanks but no thanks AND IF YOUR NOT SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THIS CAR DONT POST OR CONTACT ME.

Guido 04

Banned
i'd seriouslygive you $2500 for it too.
if you want to get more money for the car, throw some parts on it.

Guido 04

Banned
you can seriously **** off. Bottom dollar is $3800 thanks for all your idiotic replies.:burn:

i don't think anybody is trying to be disrespectful bro. I'm sure you'd get more than what you want for it if you give it a little TLC before putting it for sale.:beer:

Rel

Established Member
Your obviously smoking something. This car is going to need.
Fender 150
Headlights 100
Doorpanels 200
Tires 200-800
Transmission(5th gear shot) $200-$500 used.
Paint 2000-3000

So your $3800 + say $3500 atleast to fix the car(properly). = $7300
So that puts you in heavy competition on this forum.
Your up against acouple mystic cobras,bab cobras, and nicely modded cobras going for that price or just about $500 more.

With that being known and the fact that your car has tan interior and no mods your at a disadvantage and in this market you just aint getting that price.

Ill give you $2600 if everything check outs good.

Fix the door panels,headlight and fender and you will get alot more money than what people are offering.

Last edited:

calevra

Harley davidson tech.
Established Member
Your obviously smoking something. This car is going to need.
Fender 150
Headlights 100
Doorpanels 200
Tires 200-800
Transmission(5th gear shot) $200-$500 used.
Paint 2000-3000

So your $3800 + say $3500 atleast to fix the car(properly). = $7300
So that puts you in heavy competition on this forum.
Your up against acouple mystic cobras,bab cobras, and nicely modded cobras going for that price or just about $500 more.

With that being known and the fact that your car has tan interior and no mods your at a disadvantage and in this market you just aint getting that price.

Ill give you $2600 if everything check outs good.

Fix the door panels,headlight and fender and you will get alot more money than what people are offering.

comes with fender in black gel coat has two small dime size dents that are a easy fix. comes with door panels. And if you do the paint work yourself only about $1000 dollars to fix. And while were in a pissing match lets just say you can dump a million dollars into any car on the planet if you wanted. and it comes with both headlights just one is cracked.:rolling: Price is $3800 im pretty firm on that so come and get it. if not dont post as i said before. thankyou.

My94GT

Established Member
pics of said fender? i really dont think your car is worth over 2 grand though. but lets see those 2 dents

calevra

Harley davidson tech.
Established Member
pics of said fender? i really dont think your car is worth over 2 grand though. but lets see those 2 dents
wow im never gonna sell it on here lol. P.S. ur car is worth like a dollar. **** off your not gonna buy it so go to hell. If anybody wants more pics be realistic about the green.

65pony

Established Member
i dont get why your getting like that. they are just trying to help i got a slightly moded 97 that was complete for 5500 so i dont think the car would be worth 4 either

Users who are viewing this thread