94-98 Rotors, Pads, Calipers $100

BleedBlueOval

Established Member
94-98 Calipers, Rotors and Pads. If you know the they fit 99-04 cobras as well, well there ya go.

Mic'ed them at around 1.058 and 1.06 after I turned them, both rotors do have room to be turned as of now. I turned them when I bought them so they're ready to be installed. I never installed them as I never bought the caliper brackets for my V6. I later sold the car a couple weeks later. I have pads that were never used either, still in their box. I have used calipers and the dust boots are not damaged, at least from what I can see-- the pistons are all the way in.
l_bf1cae3a2ea046f797c73245fb9126f9.jpg

1 rotor costs $70 new, so you're getting two rotors, plus brand new pads and the used calipers. I want $100+ shipping.

The catch-- I wont accept any form of payment except check/money order. I dislike paypal and I will no longer use their service. Also, if you dont have a cobra, finding caliper brackets may be challenging or expensive. Dealer wants $100 PER, but thats the dealer. I hear autozone has them cheaper but I never checked there. You will also need the brake lines as well.

My sister works for fedex so rates will be at a discount. email me @ [email protected] or pm me for more pix.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread