93GT Must Sell, WI/IL Area

TEGEN

Established Member
Is Joe willing to trade up? I have a 1997 Saleen Cobra with 30K miles if interested.
zanesfast @ hotmail dot com

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Now that's a sweet deal on a bad ass ride. I can't believe that damn thing hasn't sold already. If I didn't have my Cobra I would have already bought the damn the. If the pictures are all correct!!

JoeCobra

Established Member
without. the nitrous has never been filled or used. ran out of money in the tuning process so never had the seperate program made for the nitrous. those numbers are all motor which i believe is higher then average.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Hey man. I would so some swapping on my car which is a 2003 Cobra with fully built motor. It has ported heads, built bottom end, Crower cams, Whipple supercharger, etc..Its redfire in color and in great shape. Makes a ton of power as well. PM me what you might be willing to give in addition to the GT.

dtd01svt

Established Member
Come on you guys read the posts. He said he ran out of money during the tuning. Do you think he can put up any money?
I wish I could have bought this car 2 weeks ago. This is a beautiful car and well taken care of. And if its not gone by May then its mine!! Goodluck Archangel, hope to talk to you soon buddy...

JoeCobra

Established Member
dave i wish i could have sold it to you now. thanks for the concern but if i can get a terminator for a decent payment i'd do it. anyway daily bump. and dave i wish you the very best.

Users who are viewing this thread