93 Teal Cobra For Sale In Tx.

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
1993 Teal Cobra w/ sunroof and grey leather. 78xxx miles with only minimal mods. Car is in great condition. Located in Pasadena Tx.

Mods:
Brand new Nitto tires all the way around (275 drags in back and 245 in front)
Mac Off-Road H-Pipe
Flowmaster cat-back
Aluminum Drive Shaft
3:27 gears
K&N Drop-in
Optima Red top battery
Edelbrock water pump
3-core radiator
Ford Motorsport Ceramic Shorty Headers
Pro5.0 shifter
Underdrive pulleys

I have most of the original parts also.....as well as the window sticker, svt documention, sales brochure, and original sales agreement.
e-mail me at [email protected] if intersted.
Will not ship. Prefer local sale or you pick up.

$10,000......

badvenm

Established Member
Send me some pics, has the car been wrecked, painted or anything? Did you ever get the problem fixed with it missing? All vin tags in place? Any rust? Send pics to [email protected] I am also in Tx. and am very interested in your car. I will be out of town until Friday so I may not get back with you until then. Also email me your phone number.

Thanks Pete

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
badvenm said:
Send me some pics, has the car been wrecked, painted or anything? Did you ever get the problem fixed with it missing? All vin tags in place? Any rust? Send pics to [email protected] I am also in Tx. and am very interested in your car. I will be out of town until Friday so I may not get back with you until then. Also email me your phone number.

Thanks Pete

I emailed you......

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
badvenm said:

Thanks Pete

My emails keep getting returned..

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
29567.jpg

29568.jpg

29569.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread