'93 Teal/blk coming to MD

WillyB93

Established Member
Ok I may have to look at it again when I get home with a better view.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
I like the teal/chrome wheels look...Very nice car...

Thanks for the comments. I see that your a PA resident. Just to let ya know. Theres a car show/cruze at OC Maryland in late MAY. You should try to come down. All the mustangs hang out at the 64th street.

WillyB93

Established Member
Now that I see it on a better screen they are a little blurry.

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
What part of MD are you located? I'm down im Southern MD, nice to see another teal 93 made it this way. I bought mine from a guy in Ft. Worth Texas in 2001. Greatest 1100 mile drive home ever!!! Smiled the whole way :beer:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
What part of MD are you located? I'm down im Southern MD, nice to see another teal 93 made it this way. I bought mine from a guy in Ft. Worth Texas in 2001. Greatest 1100 mile drive home ever!!! Smiled the whole way :beer:

From western MD. Any plans on going to OC MD for the Spring Cruze in May?
Im going to try to get the 03 and the 93 down there for that weekend.

If not, hopefully run into ya sometime.:beer:

rw93cobra

Established Member
Congrats! Great looking car! You have a great combination with the 93 and 03 cobras. I'm about 10 minutes over the md line in south central pa. I'll have to keep an eye out for you in ocean city though I'll probably bring down my 03 Sb cobra.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Congrats! Great looking car! You have a great combination with the 93 and 03 cobras. I'm about 10 minutes over the md line in south central pa. I'll have to keep an eye out for you in ocean city though I'll probably bring down my 03 Sb cobra.

Hey thanks..... Yea, I think all mustang meet at 64th street on that Saturday. If it hasn't change this year.

WillyB93

Established Member
Well brett I am having a 65 degree day today and you guys will get it tomorrow, so I take it you are going to burn the new wheels to work tomorrow?

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Well brett I am having a 65 degree day today and you guys will get it tomorrow, so I take it you are going to burn the new wheels to work tomorrow?

OH YEA!.. acutally went out tonight in it and picked up a pizza for dinner.
Tommorow, after work.... taken it to pick up a 30 pack.:beer::rolling:

How about yours. Got to get some springs pics of the teal.

WillyB93

Established Member
Yea, I started cleaning it up the other day, at least the outside. I can't believe how dirty it gets sitting there!! I really don't drive it to work, too many yahooo's in my work parking lot I do not trust if you know what I mean.

TFStang

Established Member
Very nice. Doesn't look to have anywhere near 150K on the closck from the pics. Glad to hear the transaction worked out for ya. Buying sight unseen can be tricky sometimes. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread