'93 Teal/blk coming to MD

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Proud NEW owner 1993 Teal/blk/sunroof #4867. Coming from Arizona to Maryland. I have been insearch for one these for nearly 3 years.

I'm just waiting on the transporter to pick it up sometime next week.. I will post some updated pictures when I recieve it along the side of my '03 Termi.

Here is a picture from the seller.

2.gif

Also, here is a picture of my '03 Cobra to go with it.

IMG_0003-1.jpg

Last edited:

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
Congrats!! 3 years is a long search, geez! Teal/blk/roof has to be pretty rare, any other options on her? Looks straight.

Any plans for the car? I would ditch those clear corner lights but that's just me.

Congrats again! Looking forward to pics once it's in your hands!

buddha93

Established Member
Awesome!

More details man! Can't leave us hanging like that.

This isn't the same guy that had the black one a few months back, is it?

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Oh yeah about time!!! LOL
Agree with that!:)

Congrats!! 3 years is a long search, geez! Teal/blk/roof has to be pretty rare, any other options on her? Looks straight. Any plans for the car? I would ditch those clear corner lights but that's just me.

Congrats again! Looking forward to pics once it's in your hands!
Seen about a hand full or so in these past few years, but have always liked this one. I just had to overcome the long distance thing, and come to realization that their is only (74) Teal/Blk/Sunroof cars out of the 185

Sweet. I own 4865 Teal/Gray leather
Wow, that's cool! Close in build #'s. Like to see if we can find 4866
Awesome!

More details man! Can't leave us hanging like that.

This isn't the same guy that had the black one a few months back, is it?
No not the same guy. He does have a red one also.
As for details....its does have some miles... 149k. But, I had to over look that and the distance from me to him for a purchase. What I like about this car alot.... is there's no rust, and nearly 95% all orginal. The only thing it has is a Cold air kit, and Flowmasters. No rips or tears in the seats. Just plainly a well taken care of HIGH mileage car in my price range. The only thing is that the front bumper shows a some OFF color fading. Im going to address that issue when I get it. But, Im going to be particular on how I get that done.

congrats!!! great looking car! Ive been looking for a teal/black minus the sunroof for awhile now.
Thanks! yea, their not easy to find in

Thank for the comments and the interest!!:beer::burnout::coolman:

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, those cars from that region just don't rust.....period. I've seen them first hand and it's amazing. The only trade-off is the rubber and plastics tend to dry-rot much faster.

Have fun with it.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Ya, those cars from that region just don't rust.....period. I've seen them first hand and it's amazing. The only trade-off is the rubber and plastics tend to dry-rot much faster.

Have fun with it.

Oh yea:rockon:, something fun to drive to work on nice days!

I forgot to mention also, that it does have those clear front light housings. But, I can live with that for now. For me, I'm looking at this car as a one that just needs to be Freshend up a little. (if I can use that term lightly).....and NOT one that needs to be RESTORED, or one that was previous heavily modded car.

Last edited:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
On the transportor. Should be here late Sunday. :banana:

Will, did you get any pictures of those Boss sightings on your trip.

WillyB93

Established Member
No didn't happen to do that, they were going south and I was going north. Next time I will!

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Yep, sure is.

Arrived Saturday morning.....faster then I thought. It took hime less then 60 hours to get from AZ to MD. Nearly 2200 miles. That's fast... I think.
I highly recomend Go2Transport co. Their actually based out Arizona.

Well, I must say I very pleased with car. It's exactly what I was expecting and BETTER!. I purchased this car SIGHT UNSEEN. I relied on pictures and HONEST DEATAIL INFORMATION about the car from the previous owner (nmm347). Thanks again.

I need to rant and rave here a little. For nearly 150k miles on this teal cobra... you wouldn't be able to tell! I have seen 80-100k mile cars that don't even compare to the great condtion this teal is in. With the exception of some fade on the front bumper. I would have to rate the rest of the paint on this car an easy 8/10. Couple of very minor scratches, and normal rock chips here and there. In regards to the INTERIOR, an easy 8.5/10. No holes, rips, tears.

Is it prestine like a low mileage car. No,,, But, for 150k miles you can't believe the great condition this car is in. You really have to see it in person.

I will most defentily get some pictures up soon

WillyB93

Established Member
So any new updates yet?? Have you been a busy guy, getting it up to your standards??

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
So any new updates yet?? Have you been a busy guy, getting it up to your standards??

Yea, been busy going over the car. Im going to freshen up the suspension and have the front bumper address.

Here is a picture from over the weekend with a damn Ipod touch. Not happy with the picture quality. :bash: Going back to just a normal camer.

f3d35cc4.jpg

6129f449.jpg

WillyB93

Established Member
Looking good! I think the pictures look good, at least viewing it from my phone.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Looking good! I think the pictures look good, at least viewing it from my phone.

Im really happy with the car. I think it's just prefect for what I wanted and was looking for. I kinda knew all along anyway's..... You counldn't tell that it has 150k miles on it. The paint is really nice from the front bumper back. Im going to invest into a 12mega pixel camera and get some really detail pictures so you can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread