93 parts

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Lee said:
Lots of folks want to low ball me on the wheels, and this is the one item that has recieved the most interest.

Lee - I'll give you $5 and some pocket lint for the wheels but you have to pay for the shipping :p

Sorry, no hard feelings but I couldn't resist :-D
Also, looking forward to receiving the MC and booster. Thanks again :beer:

Last edited:

Lee

Established Member
tunedin302 said:
Lee - I'll give you $5 and some pocket lint for the wheels but you have to pay for the shipping :p

Sorry, no hard feelings but I couldn't resist :-D
Also, looking forward to receiving the MC and booster. Thanks again :beer:

Thanks for the humor!! :thumbsup: :lol:

buddha93

Established Member
Sit on the wheels. The used stuff is still selling $500 and up with depending if they have caps and what condition they are in. I just paid $550 for a set with tires....one even has a nasty curb rash and all could use a redo. Not a great deal by any means, but I'm sending two out to have stretched to a 9" wheel, so they fit the bill.

$800 would cover what they cost new from Ford a few years ago when you could still find them.....less the caps of course. LOL!

Lee

Established Member
buddha93 said:
Sit on the wheels. The used stuff is still selling $500 and up with depending if they have caps and what condition they are in. I just paid $550 for a set with tires....one even has a nasty curb rash and all could use a redo. Not a great deal by any means, but I'm sending two out to have stretched to a 9" wheel, so they fit the bill.

$800 would cover what they cost new from Ford a few years ago when you could still find them.....less the caps of course. LOL!

Not a bad idea, and my receipt shows otherwise for the cost in 2000. I guess in the 90's you could get them cheaper.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
1BAD93SVT said:
got the lenses. better than expected. thanks.

Not that I know how, but you need to leave LEE a +1 on his trader rating !

Glad you got more than expected, as US being Cobra owners should NEVER f+ck each other period !

Lee

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:

Glad you got more than expected, as US being Cobra owners should NEVER f+ck each other period !

I totally agree with this statement! :thumbsup:

Lee

Established Member
Henry now has a brand spankin' new set of For 93 Cobra wheels! I'm very relieved that UPS hasn't mangled them.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:

true, but used parts aren't always what they seem. since its a visual part, its nicer than what i thought. 13 years old afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread