93 parts

Lee

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
The wheels are not that bad of a price, if you need them

I'm asking what I paid for them, and I'm not hugely elevating the price like happends on Ebay. I bet someone has an aging set of 93 wheels on their Cobra. They should buy this new set and sell their old set for $500 - $750. They'll then have a new set for around $700.

Lee

Established Member
I wonder if I'm doing the right thing in selling this stuff. I plan on buying another 93 in 2012 when my kid graduates from college. Maybe I'll need this stuff then...

Lee

Established Member
In the short term this extra $$ can go toward my increasingly modified 95. I held off doing anything to my 93, and all that pent up need to modify has exploded on my 95.

svtdriven

Established Member
that is probably not a bad price on the wheels, if someone really wanted them. the used sets on ebay are selling for 350-450. can't use them on a regular lx or gt unless you put the brakes on too. it'd be easier just to get the cobra replica wheels that already have the correct backspacing. I'm not in dire need of them, but I'd pay 800 for the set.

with center caps, I could do 1000 for them.

Last edited:

Lee

Established Member
PJM99 said:
I would maybe swing $1,000 for the wheels and caps.

Should I sell them for a loss? Do you think I'm making a profit on these? I'm selling some of the other items for a loss, but not the wheels and caps. :nonono: Lots of folks want to low ball me on the wheels, and this is the one item that has recieved the most interest. Lots of folks want a brand new set of 93 Cobra wheels, but they want new wheels at used prices. Thanks, but no. (sorry for the rant)

Last edited:

PJM99

Established Member
Nah, not trying to low ball you or questions if you're making a profit or not. You're the seller, we're in America and you have every right to make a profit. I'm just saying I can swing $1,000 for the set if you'd take it. If not, I understand.

Lee

Established Member
PJM99 said:
Nah, not trying to low ball you or questions if you're making a profit or not. You're the seller, we're in America and you have every right to make a profit. I'm just saying I can swing $1,000 for the set if you'd take it. If not, I understand.

:beer:

svtdriven

Established Member
yeah, sorry. I'm not trying to upset anyone either. I was just being honest about what they'd be worth to me at this time. down the road I might find a better deal, or be kicking myself for not spending the extra money when I had the chance. take care!

Users who are viewing this thread