93 cobra with chrome 03 cobras??

teal_93

Established Member
will some of you know im thinking about tselling m car but i just found a deal I couldnt pass up, my car presently has 96 cobra on it..... but I found a set of chrome 03 cobras with near new tires so im gonna pull the trigger when I hear back form the guy anyone have some pics of a 93 wiht 03 rims??? im sure someone does, and yes I googled it but no dice, id like to see pics of a red one, but any color will do it

Lakersftw

Established Member
like this one?

MY%20COBRA%208~0.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do think they'll look great. IMO the chrome '03 Cobra wheels are one of the better wheel designs.

Can you post a photo of your Cobra? Definitely post one after you install the wheels.

teal_93

Established Member
d03627b4-6e8a-ec87.jpg
well here it is, fenders are getting rolled tonight rears rub a little front seem to be fine but getting them all rolled

JasonSnake

Established Member
that's definitely ****ing high on the fender, SVTL. I know the 5.0 badges sit way lower than that...

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
looks good, but I have to agree with the emblem looking weird....it is facing the right way for the 93 Cobra, but it is up way too high....could just be the pic angle, IDK?

teal_93

Established Member
looks good, but I have to agree with the emblem looking weird....it is facing the right way for the 93 Cobra, but it is up way too high....could just be the pic angle, IDK?

The one with the emblem up high isn't mine, I'll take better pics tonight wen I get home gotta clean it up a bit

Users who are viewing this thread