93 Cobra with 14 miles for sale

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Now , Now Children Play Nice. If You Got That Kind Of Money To Drop On That Car, Then It Will Be A Show Car Only Thats About It

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
cobr96 said:
I like how R-man was acting like he was going to buy his own car and how good of a deal it was.
I completely agree with you cobra186.

No offence BADBOYSPACK, and saying this any nice as I can, R-MAN's grammar is just about as bad as yours is. :poke: I know we are not perfect and we will make mistakes, but basic sentence structure is not difficult and doesn't take any more time, just a few more brain cells. :idea:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
JimJr said:
I completely agree with you cobra186.

No offence BADBOYSPACK, and saying this any nice as I can, R-MAN's grammar is just about as bad as yours is. :poke: I know we are not perfect and we will make mistakes, but basic sentence structure is not difficult and doesn't take any more time, just a few more brain cells. :idea:

You quoted Cobra96 and said you agreed with Cobra186 :dw: Where did BADBOYSPACK ever insult anyones grammar? Maybe I just missed something :shrug:

pzz128

Established Member
Although I'm the originator for starting the initial thread "What's it worth" (Sorry R-Man), I would just like to state the obvious "You guys have way too much time on your hands". Other than R-Man, which I'm guessing has enough cars in his collection to sell off and support himself for many years come, do any of you actually have jobs, or do you reply to threads on this website all day? And no, I don't know R-Man and I have never bought or placed a bid on any of his cars, kids, houses or wives!

Please note the impeccable grammar and sentence structure used in this reply. (See what 85K and four wasted years of your life can get you).

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
pzz128 said:
do any of you actually have jobs, or do you reply to threads on this website all day?

Nope, never worked a day in my life .... yup, all I do is reply to threads. Now get back to work :-D

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
JimJr said:

Now does that make sense to any one ? :lol:

If you live in a glass house, then dont throw stones !

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
pzz128 said:
do any of you actually have jobs, or do you reply to threads on this website all day? QUOTE]
Nope. I'm at the Library right now, thank god they didn't notice me sitting in the corner when they locked up. I got the net ALL to myself now :loser: , until they open in the morning :eek: .
Your and R-MAN attitudes suck :burn: . I'd rather buy ANOTHER car from Cobra186 than have to deal w/ you fellas :-D . Good luck w/ the sale.

buddha93

Established Member
Hasn't this car changed hands a few times over the years? I've seen a few red ones like this, but I have yet to see a ultra-low mileage black one. Anybody have one? LOL!

super302

Established Member
when you enter the vin in ebay it AUTOMATICALLy puts auto tranny in, this is true with all 93 cobra's i've seen on ebay (and tons of other cobras)
ebay is retarded

scootro

Established Member
only if i was rich......i'd buy it and then drive it.......that would be great for roadtrips...haha....just kidd'n...................

Users who are viewing this thread