93 Cobra with 14 miles for sale

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Somethin just doesn't look right to me. For a car that supposedly only has 14 miles; that drivers side seat looks like its had somebody in it quite a bit. Look at the left bolstering, doesn't it look like someones been in an out of that car alot? Even the carpet looks askew in that pic; maybe its just the camera or poor pics. Also underhood just doesn't seem on par to only have 14 miles, you'd think they would have cleaned it up. Exterior does look flawless though. :shrug:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Fiveoh93Snake said:
For a car that supposedly only has 14 miles; that drivers side seat looks like its had somebody in it quite a bit. Look at the left bolstering, doesn't it look like someones been in an out of that car alot?

He was probably in it all the time spanking his monkey to the 14 miles on the odometer...

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
I love how theres always somebody somewhere out there with yesterdays performance car chillin in the garage with 2 miles on it. I know a man close to where I live in Dearborn Michigan with a 1995 Cobra R in the garage with 140 miles on it.

R-MAN

Established Member
93 cobra

yeah thats my car you guys on here entertain me steve duic is a mustang collector and yeah i know him and have bouhgt and sold him alot of cars. boy that cobra 186 is a mustang expert.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Yeah I keep up with the mustang market pretty good. I watch all the specialty Mustangs that are listed on ebay and see the bidding trends as well as who repeatedly bids on the same members items. I hate auctions with shill bidders... its makes a bad name for every other honest auction.

I'm glad we keep you entertained... your bad grammer and sentence structure keeps me rolling :D

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I asked to what routine was the oil/coolant changed, and how long(and how often) the car was started to keep everything in gooc condition, and the seller replies.

"all cars run great dont worry about that started regularly and new"

:rolleyes:

R-MAN

Established Member
93 cobra

the cars new and been started regurlar just bid if your a real buyer you dont like you dont have to buy it

R-MAN

Established Member
Cobra186

I Think That Cobra186 Is Just Mad Because Me And Steve Out Bid Him On Everything And He Cant Buy Nothing Cheap. Steve Is A Collector . He Is A Collector That Has Been Trying To Buy These Cars. I Told Him To Bid If He Wanted Them. I Mean None Of Youll Are Buyer Anyway. I Am Done Here Guys. You'll Have Fun Chatting.. Hope I Give You'll Something To Talk About.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
R-MAN said:
I Think That Cobra186 Is Just Mad Because Me And Steve Out Bid Him On Everything And He Cant Buy Nothing Cheap. Steve Is A Collector . He Is A Collector That Has Been Trying To Buy These Cars. I Told Him To Bid If He Wanted Them. I Mean None Of Youll Are Buyer Anyway. I Am Done Here Guys. You'll Have Fun Chatting.. Hope I Give You'll Something To Talk About.

Good lord ...... just goes to show, even if you drop out of junior high and never learn about sentance structure, there is still a chance you could own a cobra.

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
tunedin302 said:
Good lord ...... just goes to show, even if you drop out of junior high and never learn about sentance structure, their is still a chance you could own a cobra.

You should see the PM's that he has sent me....

You can do lots of things when you are playing with DADDY'S money

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
R-MAN said:

That's definitely not the case. I have out bid you on every 95R that has run on ebay in the last few months.

I'll admit that you have some nice low mileage cars that you find, BUT
I don't see how you ever sell anything with your snobby attitude. You'll burn a lot of bridges by being such an arrogant a$$.

Tank5879

Established Member
Before you bash other people's grammar you should check on your own!

Users who are viewing this thread