93 Cobra, 1 owner, #930, No Motor

jlbxtremespeed

Gonna try to keep this short as possible. More detailed ad can be seen on Corral.
1 owner, clean history, have all documents that came with car. Recently had an issue with stroker motor and had to remove and disassemble. Ended up selling all motor parts and accessories including exhaust. Everything else is there. Just don't intend on building another motor right now and have decided to sell. I have done a considerable amount of mods and No, I do not have the orig. parts I replaced as they were sold as I took them off. Car was driven very sparingly the last few years so most of the miles were put on it the first several years I owned it. I put less than 10k miles the last ten years. Rust free with usual wear on car as far as blemishes. It has 78,823 miles on it with most of the mods having quite a bit less and a few items being pretty new. Again, I sold pretty much everything under the hood and blocked off AC lines at firewall. Have wiring harnass and left all wiring, sensors, etc. there. Decided for now to leave everything else on car and just try to sell. Prefer not to part anything else out. OK, I will try to list Everything on car as well as any issues it has.
I originally was asking $8750 for car and have since come down to $7350 as of today, when I quoted it to a local for that. $ 7 3 5 0 is very firm price as this car will make someone a great car and only needs a motor, exhaust, and a few accessories to be ready to drive. Here is the list of mods along with any issues. Thanks For Looking. For quickest response 417-224-2926. Please don't inquire unless you are genuinely interested and have $$$. This car is priced to sell. I am 52 and just don't need it sitting in my garage but don't have time to do another motor install and have decided to move on. Here are the details...
:) ***************************************************** :)
Firm Price: $ 7 3 5 0, Clean/Clear Title in hand.
Exterior: Cervini Hood w/billet pins, Sunroof-flip up/removable, GT 500 black fender badges, Staggered Y2K Cobra R replica wheels recently powdercoated. Fronts are 16"x8" w/245/45/16 tires about 1/2 tread. Rears are 17"x9" w/265/40/17 tires aprox. 1/2 tread. These wheels were made with the correct offset for a Fox. Tinted/Smoked headlights (almost new). The stripes are painted on but I recently had the ones on roof covered in gloss 3m vinyl as I did not like them on roof.
Interior: Stainless Steel Sill Plates w/Cobra emblems, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter w/UPR billet handle, UPR billet trim including-doorlock/window plates, all pedals, climate control knobs, door handle trim, e-brake handle, extra badges on dash. Flofit front seats with cloth being slightly different fabric as I had to replaced drivers seat and material had changed, Rear seats are still in black leather as I had the original factory seats recovered but sold the fronts, Autometer monster tach w/shiftlight, AEM wideband gauge w/sensor, Autometer water temp gauge, Kenwood Excelon Head Unit, JBL f&r speakers, Rockford amp, Custom ported enclosure in hatch w/12" p1 sub.
Mechanical/Functional etc.: 7/16" fuel lines all the way to tank, Spal puller fan w/custom shroud, H&R Race springs f&r, Tokico 5-way adj. struts, Monroe sensitrac shocks in back, Steeda caster/camber plates, offset rack bushings, polyurethane bushings throughout, Steeda front stabilizer bar, Steeda upper/lower rear control arms, double cross welded in subframe connectors, Mac rear end girdle/cover, 355 motorsport gears, synthetic fluid in rear and tranny (orig. world class T5)
Have orig. window sticker, SVT certificate, manuals, and other SVT literature.
This is a pretty thorough list but I may have forgot something. I also have a few odds and ends that will go with the car that were left over from removing engine.
I sold the two gauges and the cgc cowl and put factory cowl back on. I also sold the motormounts the other day. I pulled the tank to see why the gas gauge had quit and found the float off the sender arm. I have the sender and pump (255 walbro) out but put the tank back in car. Pump worked fine the day before I removed motor and has 8k miles or so but sometimes seem to bleed pressure off a little fast so may need replaced. Passenger doorlock actuator is bad. Front bumper cover has normal wear and dings etc. from driving. There is a dent over the drivers rear wheel and a scratch on sail panel where I got against mailbox. There is some oxidation of clearcoat on hatch only. The car is structurally sound with no rattles. This car is in nice condition overall and I have been the only driver, ever.
This car is not perfect but in nice condition and will make someone a nice car whether they decide to keep it as a driver or other project. I have tried to be honest and upfront about anything I can think of. Has been an awesome car for 21 yrs. and always turned heads at cruise ins etc. Feel free to ask questions and I will try to be as helpful as possible. Again, price is FIRM and buyer will have to transport.
I will consider trades for nice drivers but be real if you offer. My car is not junk and I won't trade for junk. Any trades would need to be driveable as I simply don't have time to work on or I would keep mine. I just realized that I guess you can't post pics on here so It can be seen on the Corral under cars for sale 87-93. My username is jlbxtremespeed on there also. Don't have an app on my phone or tablet for this site so best way to contact me is 417-224-2926

jlbxtremespeed

Yah, I know. I had good intentions of making it short and concise. Sorry. Why doesn't this site let me attach pics? Oh well, have a great Saturday. Winter Storm Warning for us!

hotford

Established Member
really.............maybe 5K.......78xxxmiles...........turn key ones sell for 8-10........

Users who are viewing this thread