92' 5.0 Efi F 150

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Does anyone have any suggestions that will help with power and economy? Intake ? Plugs ? Gap? Exaust ? Tune? I know this is very general and the engine has its limitations but any help would be appreciated.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
SID297 said:
Do you want to spend much money? The best way to get better economy is to drive conservitivly(sp).

Thats kinda funny the way this truck is but its not worth spending for more than basic stuff. I would like to get a little more power and efficiency for low dollars.
intown 14mpg
highway 14 mpg
granny style 14 mpg
race mode 14 mpg :shrug:

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
i have a 93 and i had the cats cut off about 2 months ago.. my gas mileage has acually incresed by about 2 or 3 miles to the gallon better and the folwmasters sound much better and louder. you have nothing to worry about with the computer chip

04termina8or

Established Member
i got a 94 f150 and i just changed the plugs,wires,distributer cap, rotor button, PCV valve and it made a huge difference in the way the truck runs and i def got better gas mileage

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
I decided that MPG was more important in a DD so I decided to have the truck totally refurbished and it came out like this:
Focus003.gif

Users who are viewing this thread