~91 S/C'd Mustang LX w/71k original miles(pics & video)~

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck, I definitely like the color :)
Its Bimini Blue and they made 311 in that color.
-J

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
D

I dont know whats up dude. but you would be a fool if you dropped the price more. Did you try marketing everywhere like autotrader and etc.

Good luck, I definitely like the color :)
Its Bimini Blue and they made 311 in that color.
-J

I don't get it either man, I really thought it would of been sold by now! And yes I know I would be a FOOL if I dropped the price any lower! This is the only place I've advertised it on so maybe I'll try Autotrader or something. Thanks man! :beer:

binimiLX - Damn I didn't know that there were only 311 Binimi blue mustangs ever made! That's a pretty rare color if you ask me! Thanks for the compliment bro! :beer:

boatcop1

Established Member
Hey Rich havent been on here in a while, I see you dropped the price a bit. Tough market right now. Post some more pics, different angles, different lights. Every time I see it I want it, But it's too far out of my pricerange right now. Good luck with it bro.

S

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Hey Rich havent been on here in a while, I see you dropped the price a bit. Tough market right now. Post some more pics, different angles, different lights. Every time I see it I want it, But it's too far out of my pricerange right now. Good luck with it bro.

S

I don't know what else to do bro. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread