~91 S/C'd Mustang LX w/71k original miles(pics & video)~

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
PRICE DROPPED TO $8,500 NOW!!!
Up for sale is my 91 Vortech Supercharged Mustang LX with 71,000 original documented miles! I’m only the 3rd owner. The gentleman before me who owned the car, bought it off the original owner who was an elder man in his 60’s. A Mustang enthusiast as well who also owns two other foxes & a 9 second notchback. The previous owner bought it completely stock & then decided to do all the work about a year & a half ago but kept it a sleeper. Basically, did mostly everything but heads, that’s why it’s only kept it at 6 pounds of boost. The stock 91 heads come with forged pistons so that’s why he didn’t bother as well as wanting to keep the car very streetable & as original as possible, even still has A/C! He took excellent care of the car, every upgrade was bought new & installed PROFESSIONALLY, not a backyard job done with used parts! Sounds & runs like a monster on steroids coming down the street!! Was tuned & dyno’d, a safe & conservative tune was done for everyday driving (even though it’s only driven on sunny weekends). Over 360 hp, runs mid 12’s all day long! Always garaged & never driven on bad weather, as did the previous & original owners! Adult driven all it’s life as well. Only thing wrong is there’s a small dent on the driver’s side door & a very small piece of clearcoat by the 5.0 emblem on the driver’s side is peeled off but not noticeable (both pictured below). NO mechanical issues at all & drives like a dream! Also, this car has one of the cleanest titles I have ever seen on any of the many mustangs that I’ve owned, every mile is documented & no accidents ever! I can e-mail the Carfax report to serious buyers if interested. Original V8 mustang, not a 4 cylinder conversion! The car has it’s original Ford blue paint, it's called Binimi Blue - 8/10 (only because of the dent & or else I’d give it a 9/10) & the interior is grey – 9/10 pretty much perfect! Everything works, ashtray door, map light, window switches & door locks, cruise control doesn’t work since the line-locks are hooked up on it, the headlights still look new, shifts smoothly through all five gears & in reverse, oil changes every 3000 miles since new, recently serviced, no rust, I can go on all day & most likely am forgetting some minor things since this car has so much in it but I can answer any questions you need to know. Definitely one of the cleanest & nicest foxes out there, NO DISAPPOINTMENTS AT ALL! Asking $9,800/obo & have title in hand. Here’s a list of all the goodies…
- VORTECH V-1 Supercharger running 6 pounds of boost
- FMS 36 lb. injectors
- FMS B-303 cam
- FMS 3:73 gears with correct speedo gear
- FMS 1.7 rockers
- FMS clutch & flywheel
- PRO-M 75mm mass air calibrated for 36 pd. injectors
- BBK 75mm throttle body w/spacer
- BBK fuel pressure regulator
- K&N air filter
- COBRA upper & lower intakes
- WALBRO 255 fuel pump
- MOSER 31 spline axle & spool w/posi
- HURST line-locks (on the cruise control on the on/off buttons but needs to be hooked up)
- PRO 5.0 short throw shifter
- MAC 2.5’ shorty headers
- MAC 2.5’ off road h-pipe
- FLOWMASTER 2.5’ chrome exhaust pipes
- FLOWMASTER 40 series mufflers
- T-5 tranny
- WELD draglites with skinnys & M/T drag radials in rear w/airbags
- FMS chrome valve covers
- FMS oil breather cap
- FMS 8.8 wires
- FEL PRO gaskets
- ARP bolts
- LAKEWOOD shocks & struts
- AUTOMETER boost gauge (not installed yet)

91MustangLX008.gif

91Mustang010.gif

91Mustang011.gif

DanteDay001.gif

91Mustang009.gif

91Mustang014.gif

91MustangLX006.gif

91MustangLX007.gif

91MustangLX020.gif

91MustangLX012.gif

91MustangLX013.gif

91MustangLX022.gif

91MustangLX021.gif

91Mustang005.gif

91Mustang004.gif

91Mustang001.gif

91MustangLX015.gif

91MustangLX018.gif

91MustangLX014.gif

91MustangLX017.gif

91MustangLX016.gif

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Nice car, love the color.

You've got the demo video down to a science! ;-):coolman:

Thanks Matt, good to hear from you! Yeah man, the color is real beautiful on this one & actually very rare, original Ford paint! Always get compliments when I take it out. Cheers! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread