91 black 5.0 lx hatchback

selbyvince

Established Member
What are the specs on the new motor?

everything will be the same as its listed above, i had originally planned on changing cam and some other things, but i changed my mind and decided to leave internals as they are for this go round. so it just will have the rebuild kit on it and a new high flow oil pump, heads will gone through by a shop, a new msd distributor, supercharger will be put on, and most likely a new upper intake.. and maybe some other small odds and ends that i may add to it as it gets put back together like aftermarket fuel rails and regulator, new plug wires, polished brackets/pulley.. things like that may get added.. will have new head bolts as well obviously..

car will not be back together for a month or two as motor is being done 8 hours from my house, and with me working offshore.. the process is slow. so ill update this when its back together.. pretty much as of right now with it being apart. its not for sale. im only willing to sell it when its complete. and obviously price will change

Last edited:

03cobraaa

Established Member
lol.. wouldnt mind having an ow terminator ;-) whats up man..how'd the wheels end up working out? thats the third terminator they were on lol, originally came off a sy 04.

Not too much brother. I'm happy with them now after I jacked the rear 2 of them up. I polished them for days and got them to shine again. I've been throwi up the idea of selling my car just to get out of the payment and get ino something that I can pay cash for.

selbyvince

Established Member
Not too much brother. I'm happy with them now after I jacked the rear 2 of them up. I polished them for days and got them to shine again. I've been throwi up the idea of selling my car just to get out of the payment and get ino something that I can pay cash for.

lol glad to hear ya got em fixed.. yeah i ended up letting my cobra go about 2 1/2 months ago.. that 600 dollar note for a toy that NEVER left the garage finally got to me lol. i had the fox long before the cobra and it was obviously paid for.. so i am content on keeping it and not having a note.. but i would consider a trade for another cobra as long as financing would be minimal.. i cant handle a ridiculous note on a toy any more. but the more and more i get into working on the fox, the more i just want to keep it.. we will see though whenever the build is done and shes back on the road. i still have it here just to see if a deal i cant pass up comes along. thats why i had put earlier i would rather trade then sell. let me know if you do decide to get out of your car, id LOVE to have an OW. lol, depending on price of course :beer:

03cobraaa

Established Member
Sounds like its gonna be sweet. Let me know whenever it is done, maybe we could work something out. Good luck with the build :beer:

perry2k12

Established Member
I can't believe you're even thinking about selling it! Out of all the cars you've owned, I figured this would be the one you'd hang on to. GLWS!

selbyvince

Established Member
Lol to be honest t further I get into rebuilding it the less I want to sell it. I haven't drove it in months that's kind of where this came about. If it sells for asking price I would let It go so I can start building my shop. If not, no problem keeping it lol

txjiujitsu

Established Member
Also interested. Looking for DD so I can store the Saleen. Been itching for another fox body and you're not too far from me so whenever the motor is back in let me know. Is the price staying @ $8500 with parts included?

Users who are viewing this thread