900+hp 2020 GT500 vs supercharged c6z

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Funny u should ask, she is going under the knife this week to finish up the 6r80 with the billet planetary and billet one way clutch.

Got new ID1700 injectors and C02 for the WG. PAC valve springs going in with Titanium retainers so hopefully we can turn the boost up on E85 and let her rip! Upgraded rear over winter with an eaton posi and 31 splines and went with a 3.08 gear.

Going with a different tuner. Chris Holmes out of FL. Should hit dyno in couple weeks then off to track when the weather breaks. I'll def get some video.

When you gonna post some video of that beast?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Funny u should ask, she is going under the knife this week to finish up the 6r80 with the billet planetary and billet one way clutch.

Got new ID1700 injectors and C02 for the WG. PAC valve springs going in with Titanium retainers so hopefully we can turn the boost up on E85 and let her rip! Upgraded rear over winter with an eaton posi and 31 splines and went with a 3.08 gear.

Going with a different tuner. Chris Holmes out of FL. Should hit dyno in couple weeks then off to track when the weather breaks. I'll def get some video.

Chris Holmes tuned my 2014 twin turbo mustang. He did a great job. You'll be happy. Not sure if he still does, but he and Sai Li used to tune together when their business first opened.

Im building a motor for my car right now.. hope to have her back on the road for summer.

Who is tuning your car now?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I had Sai tune it after I had Bill Miller from Pro Edge tune it originally. Bill Miller gave me a safe tune cant really complain cause the car never blew up but was told Chris does a better job especially with the calibration of the shifts in the 6r80. The 1-2 shift specifically.

Nice! Ur not messing around I see now. Whats going into the motor? Make sure u put the PAC valve springs with titanium retainers in. Like a dope I put the Boss 302 valve springs and retainers in cause I didnt think I would be making more than a 1000 hp ever. Yea right.....lol

Well now its costing me to tear everything down again smh. Do it right the first time! I got the I-beam rods and everything else to handle 1500 hp or so but them Boss 302 valve springs are only slightly stiffer than stock and Tim at MPR told me they float at 15 lbs of boost and I was dreaming in la-la land he said lol if I thought I was gonna make 25+ lbs of boost with them.

Chris Holmes tuned my 2014 twin turbo mustang. He did a great job. You'll be happy. Not sure if he still does, but he and Sai Li used to tune together when their business first opened.

Im building a motor for my car right now.. hope to have her back on the road for summer.

Who is tuning your car now?

Intervention302

Established Member
Had to get a rematch with a friends gt500 and man those DCT’s are a game changer! His car is back with a 100+hp now and it made all the difference! Pretty happy with my car though considering I’m down 100hp and it being a manual car! Either way badass runs!
Enjoy!

whats up Chris!

Users who are viewing this thread