90% off for Under Armour/Nike/Adidas?!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I thought the 15% discount I got from Verizon wireless for being a Gov employee was a nice perk. Found out Coke & Pepsi employees get 20-25% off at Verizon!?!?!?!

U.M.

sleek98

Established Member
I thought the 15% discount I got from Verizon wireless for being a Gov employee was a nice perk. Found out Coke & Pepsi employees get 20-25% off at Verizon!?!?!?!

U.M.

My wife gets 25% off ATT due to her hospital.

Would like to know who gets that sweet discount on UA stuff though.

SHOdown220

Established Member

U.M.

If that makes you mad you probably don't want to know that every walmart employee gets 20% off at verizon...

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

U.M.

When I worked for Coke, I got 20% off at Sprint. I kept that plan for 4 years after leaving coke. Should have never gone to T-mobile...

Blown 89

Established Member
It's more than likely that she worked for the subsidiary or knew someone that did. Thank God I don't pay for my workout clothes, the prices are absurd.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
More than likely the person works in retail and is a member of 3point5.com

Working a sucky retail job is the first prerequisite then if your retail store is a participating member you can take modules to become qualified on whatever brand or item. Once you pass the modules you qualify for up to 70% off in addition to your store employee discount. My wife regularly gets 80% - 90% off good name brands, but the selection is extremely limited for the deep discounts. Occasionally it applies to guns, GPS, and a lot of other cool things.

We normally get a nice pile of shoes for $75 and we are good for about three years.

Users who are viewing this thread