'90 4v whipple notch SICK

knarias

Established Member
Ok this is a feeler, trying to see what kind of attention do i get :)
here is a lil background on the car, i bought about a year ago and brought it back home, put on the dyno at hptuners and got it tuned on 14.5lbs, afterwards i made a few passes and unfortunately the oil pump gave up i spun 3 bearings, blew 2 rings, damage the cyclinder walls, trashed the crank and one piston hit driver side head :/ so:\

Bottom end
A new teksid aluminum block was purchased bored .20 over
Complete +1000hp MMR rotating assembly with every possible upgrade
*forged crank, manley pistons notched for high lift cams, manley rods*
ARP2000 bolts everywhere *rod bolts, block side bolts etc*
Race bearings
New timing assembly
MMR monster oil pump

Heads
New set of heads were ordered
Full crower valvetrain
*retainers, valvesprings, valves, etc*
Crower Cams 475 lift .050 252 264
Comp Cams adj cam gears
Mild port work
Arp headstuds

Power adder
Whipple 2.8l blower
BBK throttle body
Nitrous (in process)

Fuel system
Glenn performance a100o fuel system
aeromotive everything *regulator, pump, etc*
a1000 fuel pump
nice aluminum fuel cell
Fore fuel rails
96lbs injectors
set up for e85

Transmission
Refreshed PA supoercomp c4 tranny
New custom built bullet proff Alan Pope stall converter
aluminum driveshaft

The list goes on and on, ill go into full detail with potential buyers :) car has full tunular suspension, built rear, nice wheels w hoosier slicks, 2011 stang gt seats. etc etc..... entire setup has 0 miles, about tpo break it in, and put iy back on the dyno, car WILL be fully tuned before (if ever) leaves my hands, i got receipts, papers, pics etc for the entire build, no bs, i got $30k into this build, car is no joke, shooting for 630-680 on boost only and ~850whp on kill mode. ill try and take cople of pics of the car this weekend

knarias

Established Member
ballpark in the $22k range, cash only, not really looking for trades but is worth a try, it might catch my eyes.

knarias

Established Member
374569d1348948097-termi-4v-whipple-swap-fox-mod-fox-3.jpg

knarias

Established Member
374570d1348948097-termi-4v-whipple-swap-fox-mod-fox-1.jpg

sorry for the quality of the pic, this were taken w my ipad right before the car went under the knife :)

vorstang

Established Member
I have a 1985 Mustang GT, it is fully tubbed with a Chris Alston chrome moly 4 link, adjustable rear coil over shocks, Strange Fab9 rear with Strange 35 spline axles, Wilwood rear discs, aluminum fuel cell, tubular K member, weld racing prostar wheels with Hoosier Quick time pros with tubes (31-19.5-15), fronts are weld prostars with M/T front runners, adjustable front coil over struts, 14 point Mild steel Tig welded cage, 6' cowl hood, 466 big block with MSD billet distributor, CSR electric water pump, motorsport valve covers, roller rockers, American racing 304 stainless headers with stainless 4" exhaust,
everything is new except for the motor which is pretty fresh, all auto meter guages, fresh paint, with gas door shaved and antenna shaved and engine bay smoothed, lots of time put into this and it's show quality, needs to be finished and some parts need to be bought but when it's done it will be a bad street -strip ride, looking for a straight trade, there is well over $20,000 invested in this car.
please let me know what you think?
thanks

knarias

Established Member
Just received the 2.7 upper from metco, put new belt, Im waiting on a new o2 wideband sensor to get the car tuned on high boost ;) 6lb lower + 2.7 upper = rape :)

Users who are viewing this thread