9 Dead, Christmas Market In Germany, Truck Attack

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Waiting for Merkyl to claim it's just their way of showing interest in Christmas, that is the claim for the Cologne rapes last year.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I don't what you would call it maybe Germexit but Merkyl should be done for next years election. She is a disgrace like Obama and Clinton.

oldmodman

Established Member
Aaannnd.
Only Fox is calling it a Terrorist Attack. MSNBC is calling it a truck accident.
How long will it take before connections to Islamic terrorist cells will be discovered. Just like the last traffic accident that caused so many fatalities.
That truck had to travel quite a distance from the highway to mow down all the people doing their Christmas shopping.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Aaannnd.
Only Fox is calling it a Terrorist Attack. MSNBC is calling it a truck accident.
How long will it take before connections to Islamic terrorist cells will be discovered. Just like the last traffic accident that caused so many fatalities.
That truck had to travel quite a distance from the highway to mow down all the people doing their Christmas shopping.

Typical but I'll do you one better. A nitwit from CNN called (either the ambassador killer or terrorists in general) the people doing the killing(s) WARRIORS.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
I wish all these ****in terrorists would one day gather at one location. And when that happens we kill them all.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I wish all these ****in terrorists would one day gather at one location. And when that happens we kill them all.
Too bad we don't have the Avengers who can team up with Fast N Furious to kill all them and I also wish unicorns were real...because they would be cool.

Now back to reality.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Pitiful that the tolerance and generosity of peaceful societies can lead to tragedies like this.

I can see a strong nationalist movement rise up in Germany during the upcoming election.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Aaannnd.

Driver was almost immediately arrested after fleeing the scene.

Shock, driver was a Syrian Refugee...

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Pitiful that the tolerance and generosity of peaceful societies can lead to tragedies like this.

I can see a strong nationalist movement rise up in Germany during the upcoming election.
I was talking to a friend about this, this is the liberal utopia at work. We can't call out evil and we can't acknowledge those who will take advantage of any weakness.

Instead we have to hear how everything is peace and happiness only to then turn a blind eye to obvious hate and terror. A sheep doesn't offer help to a wolf.

MG0h3

Established Member
Hopefully Trump's talk was real and not a load of crap like the last 20yrs of politicians. Whats funny is he says what most of us MEN say, its just that our country is half pussies now......

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully Trump's talk was real and not a load of crap like the last 20yrs of politicians. Whats funny is he says what most of us MEN say, its just that our country is half pussies now......
Amen brother!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread