9.33@144 with a stock Coyote Engine!

KenB

Established Member
Made a few tweaks to the car and picked up a nice chunk. I think this is the stock engine 2011-2014 record.

[video=youtube;0Pqb3mZ23XI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pqb3mZ23XI[/video]

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ Not gonna lie, that's kinda a dick move posting that in someone elses thread lol.. Start your own! And it only shows the trap.. lol.. Not the ET

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
Rev auto has been 8.90s in a stock block turbo coyote. In a new edge and a 11-14...haven't they?

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member
Rev auto has been 8.90s in a stock block turbo coyote. In a new edge and a 11-14...haven't they?

And now we go with the million questions...he said stock engine. Was Rev's stock valve covers to oil pan or was it cams, springs, heads, rods/pistons

TClark22

Established Member
And now we go with the million questions...he said stock engine. Was Rev's stock valve covers to oil pan or was it cams, springs, heads, rods/pistons

pretty sure all stock. It was just a question as he claimed fastest stock coyote. Wasn't dogging the OP. I apologize, 9.33 is still one hell of a run and much faster than I am.

KenB

Established Member
pretty sure all stock. It was just a question as he claimed fastest stock coyote. Wasn't dogging the OP. I apologize, 9.33 is still one hell of a run and much faster than I am.

Ronnie from Rev went 8.9 in his New Edge swap car. But I believe this is the quickest in a 2011-2014

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Thats insane! Whats most impressive to me is the stock transmission!! How much power is it putting down and how many passes on the tranny?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
The urge for a coyote swap keeps growing stronger. Awesome numbers man! :bowdown:

Thats insane! Whats most impressive to me is the stock transmission!! How much power is it putting down and how many passes on the tranny?

I'm FAR from an expert, but from my research, the 6r80 is ungodly strong. It can handle 500rwhp without issue. With a converter and clutches, it can handle like twice that. Info here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-6R80-Auto-Trans-Clutch-Upgrade-now-available!

When I go coyote, I'm going with a 6R80 myself. Screw expensive clutches, missed gears, etc.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

hockeylover86

Established Member
Very nice!

Real-world proof showing what setup the next GT500 should be.. Automatic with turbos..

Too bad the 5.8 never got that trans.

KenB

Established Member

Right now about 775 rwhp. I have a tuneup that makes 840 on the dyno but haven't had the balls to run that one yet. This car has well over 100 9 second passes

KenB

Established Member
I wonder if anyone as done a 13/14 5.8?

I would like to see what difference the auto alone would have made.

Yes have have done a 13-14 also but it has a KB on it and makes over 1100 rwhp so probably not a good comparison to a stock 13-14 lol.

And for those interested in this trans, my car above was a stick car and converted to an auto.

KenB

Established Member
Here is how the car ran on 19 inch wheels when it was my daily driver.

[video=youtube;r9fyBn8Mdz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9fyBn8Mdz4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread