9.21@147mph STOCK MOTOR (Video inside)

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
What's the ratings on Sai li fuel system you have

They have made 950whp before.

Wow nice!!!
how much is the one next to you did?

7.8 pass

Badass! Stock trans? What stall? Trans brake?

Brett built the Trans 5 weeks before this. I have a 2b stall. And yes a transbrake.

Upgrade that sig DEWD!!!!

Going to move with built motor!

Thanks can't wait.

:)

curious as to what fuel pump as well. I need a budget fuel system.

See above.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I had a great time at NMRA this past weekend, I ended up getting a new Personal Best of 9.21@147mph in my 2012 TT Mustang. I ran two other 9.2X passes also but the 9.21 was my PB. This car weighs 3740lb with me in it and has full interior, only weight reduction is spare tire, front sway bar removed and for the event I took off the exhaust.

[video=youtube;AAS9PdT6j4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAS9PdT6j4A[/video]

I built the Twin turbo kit for the car and if your interested to see the step by step then click the link below.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-Turbo-build-thread-and-a-story-(Dyno-inside)

Congrats! THat's always exciting hitting a personal best! How much boost and timing were you at?

In before: "bruh, its not stock. it has turbos on it! duh!.. ls for life! My cousins junkyward motor just won radial vs the world. hahah your shit is weak"

Hahahaha so true!

FIFTY

Established Member
Awesome man great times, love how you are able to jump on that transbreak so quickly! Anything special?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You, sir, have a really good looking '12 TT GT. Congratulations on your PB. You hooked nicely off the line. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread