88STANG VS 99 VIPER

4camV8

Established Member
I'm just being a prick here, but how do you say "enough said" and then continue to say stuff three times over? Is it enough said or isn't it?

bigblockbob

Banned
Well good point SNCBOOM make apoint then say enough said .

Then move on to next point and say enough said .Just to put closure on that topic. Kind of like saying next .

Live4Speed

Established Member
Originally posted by 2quik4gm
Hey need for speed guy Im coming to Houston in the fall maybe we could hang out and go racing
Or i could just bitch slap you for being such a little post whore
Try saying nothing for one whole day you might learn something

Sounds like a plan, but don't worry about finding me...... I'll find you. Then you can give me that bitch slapping you've been speaking of.

Hopefully by then you'll get rid of the provisionary license.

See ya then, kid.

EDIT: Hurry up and get that car in the 9's, then you might have a chance.

Last edited:

4camV8

Established Member
Originally posted by bigblockbob
Well good point SNCBOOM make apoint then say enough said .

Then move on to next point and say enough said .Just to put closure on that topic. Kind of like saying next .

Actually, it's not anything like saying "next." Next specifically sets up another comment. "enough said" specifically references the fact that enough has been said. Further comment is unnecessary. But seriously, like i originally said, I am just being an asshole... In one of those moods, you know? No hard feelings...:beer:

EclipsorGreen

Established Member
Originally posted by 2quik4gm
its funny how you decided to drop names cause i got a few too

how about my good friend Joe dasilva who gives me all teh tech surport i need or my buddy Jimmy snokes who races pure street class in the nmra Or maybe the fact that i got all my motor/tranny/charger /from Bill devine and Joe amato from Downs Ford in New Jersey or maybe that last night i wsa at jim marshalls place discusing how to safely get my 88 into the 9,s without exploding the block if you read the post i made in the market section youll see i know what im talking about i built this combo under the supervision of pro 5.0 drivers not a backyard mechanic so if you think my numbers dont add up i dont care what you say who on this board is a member of the 10sec club anyway maybe you mr treynor anyone else

What is WRONG with you? First, you couldn't figure out how to press the CAPS LOCK key a second time. Now all you keep saying is that everyone on this board is slow besides Treynor. Who cares? Just because someone runs a 10.XXX or a 150 mph trap, doesn't mean a goddamn thing. Obviously no one is going to fully believe you without a single shred of proof to back up all these wild claims you've been making. Concerning your ET and trap speed, as Treynor has been saying, it's simple physics and something does not add up. The fact that you become defensive when that point is mentioned only causes you to look like more of a liar.

Maybe you're not a lair... maybe you are. I don't really care. This is a kill forum, so next time you want to get some exposure and brag about a kill, get it on tape. Obviously you're gonna get lotsa shit if you don't. If you can't get the race on tape, if you can't provide any timeslips, if you can't even get a picture of your engine bay, what reason do any of us have to believe your incredulous baloney?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Bigblockbob, you can take you alter ego "2quik4gm" and beat cheeks out of here. Did you forget your meds. Run along now.

And Wild Bill does not know who you or 2quik are! I am sure he would remember some 6'3" 300# dude who drove from Canada to Toms River NJ for parts!

Buh Bye!!!

GoatDaddy

I can't believe this thread has spawned 7 pages. Kind of entertaining though, seeing what he'll come up with next.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Wow Jimbo got to someone before L.L.!!!! The scary Pirate must have been taking his afternoon nappy :D

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
>its funny how you decided to drop names cause i got a few too

how about my good friend Joe dasilva who gives me all teh tech surport i need or my buddy Jimmy snokes who races pure street class in the nmra Or maybe the fact that i got all my motor/tranny/charger /from Bill devine and Joe amato from Downs Ford in New Jersey or maybe that last night i wsa at jim marshalls place discusing how to safely get my 88 into the 9,s without exploding the block if you read the post i made in the market section youll see i know what im talking about i built this combo under the supervision of pro 5.0 drivers not a backyard mechanic so if you think my numbers dont add up i dont care what you say who on this board is a member of the 10sec club anyway maybe you mr treynor anyone else<

Hey kid that is one long run on sentence. Did you ever set foot in an english class?

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I know that we have allowed this thread to go on for so long, but just think of how close we have all become. I thank all of the idiots out there for bringing all of us knowledgeable car guys together for one cause. (tear) This truely is a beautiful thing, as we have all united ,Chevy and Ford, together to collectively kick out dumbasses like our late friends Big Block and 2 quick. EclipsorGreen you shall not be forgotton for you wisdom in the heat of battle, and we thank you for your valid and forthright imput. (sniffle Sob).... forgot to take my percocet this morning and this wretched, infernal machine is killing my shoulder, sorry for the moment of weakness. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread