88STANG VS 99 VIPER

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
As stated in the other thread, the Newark Police Stolen Vehicle Unit explained to me how they do it using a scan tool/key and a blank of some sort.

Remember nothing is fool proof.
I just found the other thread. I always figured the hassle would make the thief look elsewhere, but I guess with the right technology it's no longer a hassle. Time for me to think about some other form of security for mine.:(

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Just a remote mounted kill switch will do just fine! A simple toggle switch that kills power to the ignition hidden somewhere in the truck.

Just remember one day when it wont start to check the switch :D

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I just found the other thread. I always figured the hassle would make the thief look elsewhere, but I guess with the right technology it's no longer a hassle. Time for me to think about some other form of security for mine.:(
Prevention is great, but if a pro wants your car...it's gone.

Theft recovery is the next step. /cough/LoJack/cough/

(or any other of the myriad of GPS based systems out there...)

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
Prevention is great, but if a pro wants your car...it's gone.

Theft recovery is the next step. /cough/LoJack/cough/

(or any other of the myriad of GPS based systems out there...)
I was thinking rabid pit bulls and claymores.:-D

Lojack is what I was thinking about though.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Yeah well my chair is capable of 126 cycles in just under 10.90 seconds so suck it! Was that something like he would have said? Yeah I'll have the video of the chair as soon as I...figure out the camera...errrr. Nah just didn't think ya'll would really be that interested in a gimp in a chair. heh. I'll see what I can do for ya'll, but when others come looking for the picture of my 10.6 chair just spread all off the bs smoke screen around like 2Quik did.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Well here it is by popular demand the picture. Sorry I don't have any makeup on hehehe. Anyway sorry for the size, I still am learning on how to resize any help would be wonderful.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Whitten...that chair looks wicked...how do you use the mouse? Get better soon :thumbsup:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Whitten
Yeah well my chair is capable of 126 cycles in just under 10.90 seconds so suck it! Was that something like he would have said? Yeah I'll have the video of the chair as soon as I...figure out the camera...errrr. Nah just didn't think ya'll would really be that interested in a gimp in a chair. heh. I'll see what I can do for ya'll, but when others come looking for the picture of my 10.6 chair just spread all off the bs smoke screen around like 2Quik did.

YEAH, EXCEPT IT WOULD BE ALL CAPS NO PUNCTUATION AND LOTS OF GDMF PROFANITY. DAMMIT.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
HAHAH. Well lets just say I am ambidextrous and leave it at that. Nah I just use that crap roller ball with my left hand and type left handed aswell. Hey guys thanks for the encouragement, and fun times it really makes the 6 hours a day in the chari go by faster.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
The worst part about this all is that we let this thread go to 6 pages lol.....

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
HAHAH. Well lets just say I am ambidextrous and leave it at that. Nah I just use that crap roller ball with my left hand and type left handed aswell. Hey guys thanks for the encouragement, and fun times it really makes the 6 hours a day in the chari go by faster.

Dude with your hand all tied up, and the other on your mouse how do you? uh well....uhh...you know!

change the resolution on the monitor?

bigblockbob

Banned
That kids for real

Billy devine knows who he is ive been there when they have spoke
As for this kids car you better all be praying you dont have to race him
As for the viper guy on this board I watch your videos nice car

Im sure if 2quik had 100 thousand he would build the same car

However his car is for real

Enough said Now act like adults and show some respect

The kid did say his friends car had a cobra motor in it / true
He also said it ws special order/false 2quik was misinformed
He also said he beat a viper /true enough said
His car is good for nines /true and last night I think he did
Is he a stand up guy /yes
So I know you all got off to rough start However you banned him when all of you were just as rude to him enough said

A mutual friend of ours rented atco for next week sometime if anyone is local and would like to come let me know then you ll see this kid in action and that will be enough said

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
still no punctuation.....and not in caps lock...could be

Users who are viewing this thread