88 y/o Okinawa Vet beaten to death

VictorySong

Established Member
http://m.spokesman.com/stories/2013/aug/22/two-teens-suspected-north-spokane-killing/

Searched and didn't see a dupe. Sucks to survive one of WW2's deadliest battles just to be beaten to death by thugs that rate lower than dogshit on the useful to society meter.

An 88-year-old veteran is dead after he was attacked Wednesday night in North Spokane.

The victim, Delbert Belton, was a World War II veteran living in Spokane, according to his family.

Spokane Police said in a news release that they responded to a call of an assault at the Eagles Lodge, 6410 N. Lidgerwood. When they got there, they found Belton in his car with serious injuries to his head. He was taken to a local hospital where he died this morning from his injuries.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This shit is happening all to often and this story is just heartbreaking. This guy didn't deserve to go out that way. My parents live in Spokane as does much of my family. It's a pretty nice area but the economy is taking it's toll there so there's a lot of low rate scum appearing. My cousin had to draw on some crachkhead that was trying to cut through from underneath the floor of his business with a chainsaw! I'm gonna try to get my parents a gun when I go back next month.

VictorySong

Established Member
This shit is happening all to often and this story is just heartbreaking. This guy didn't deserve to go out that way. My parents live in Spokane as does much of my family. It's a pretty nice area but the economy is taking it's toll there so there's a lot of low rate scum appearing. My cousin had to draw on some crachkhead that was trying to cut through from underneath the floor of his business with a chainsaw! I'm gonna try to get my parents a gun when I go back next month.

"Nice areas" haven't been safe in a long time. Government programs have done and excellent job of spreading the dregs of society to nice towns in hopes of "rehabilitation." It's working about as well as our prison system. I live in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere and I had someone siphon 30+ gallons of diesel out of my truck overnight. I didn't even know people even did that anymore. :cuss:

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Disgusting! 2 more of Obummers sons I see! RIP to the vet man, all the guys who fought for this country and this is what we have to offer then these days.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Wow another Right wing voter:nonono: disgusting

Keep your politics out of this thread:nonono:

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Wow another Right wing voter:nonono: disgusting

Keep your politics out of this thread:nonono:

Ya wouldn't want to upset you and the Hillary in '16 crowd by pointing out the truth , guess this is another "does it really matter" for you guys, go screw.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
A proper comment from Allen West:

"Reprehensible and disgusting. Two black male teenagers are being sought in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Benton. Mr. Benton was an Army WW II veteran who survived combat during the bloody Battle of Okinawa. This must end! I have yet to hear a peep out of Head of NAACP Ben Jealous at all. As an Army combat veteran and son of a WW II veteran I am beyond angry. We have a problem in the black community and it is high time we taught this generation of young black men a lesson in respect, dignity, and honor. This can no longer be tolerated. Mr. Benton was an American treasure. Farewell my Brother."

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
A proper comment from Allen West:

"Reprehensible and disgusting. Two black male teenagers are being sought in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Benton. Mr. Benton was an Army WW II veteran who survived combat during the bloody Battle of Okinawa. This must end! I have yet to hear a peep out of Head of NAACP Ben Jealous at all. As an Army combat veteran and son of a WW II veteran I am beyond angry. We have a problem in the black community and it is high time we taught this generation of young black men a lesson in respect, dignity, and honor. This can no longer be tolerated. Mr. Benton was an American treasure. Farewell my Brother."

What I find interesting is that as a politician he's already aware of this story and made a comment about how despicable it is. I commend him for being aware and offering his condolences, to me it shows he's a good leader. Would love to see more from him as someone who wants to hold people accountable for their actions and for other's careless agendas.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What the fuq is going on in the world? Teenagers are out of control these days... They should be exterminated.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Hopefully the law will catch up with these punks and justic will be served. Death by public hanging would be fitting.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
What I find interesting is that as a politician he's already aware of this story and made a comment about how despicable it is. I commend him for being aware and offering his condolences, to me it shows he's a good leader. Would love to see more from him as someone who wants to hold people accountable for their actions and for other's careless agendas.

I agree. He was my congressman until he lost his seat. He went a little nuts on the negative adds and it cost him.
I'd vote for him again.
RIP Mr. Benton.

slidai

Established Member
From the CNN article I read, it looks like they have surveillance pictures of the two men.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Absolutely disgusting. I will bite my tongue on the rest that I want to say so I dont get banned.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i hope they are caught and quartered. the death penalty needs to come back as harsh as ever. hang them, quarter them, firing squad, electrocution.....doesn't matter to me as long as they are shitting their pants minutes before someone lets them die.

Users who are viewing this thread