88 Cars Seized By Police

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Most were probably stolen to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Yup hoodrats stealing hellcats left and right, very easy to ghost key and drive away in 30 seconds. I have had two friends that had their SRT Cherokee's stolen in Houston. One was barely a year old. Most of the models in the dodge lineup can apparently be stolen in this manner. When I see these videos of shitbags tearing up SRT cars at the side shows I instantly come to the conclusion they were stolen

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
By sideshow they mean one of them hoodrat street take overs correct? Cracked me up when I seen this the other day. Most cities would put a quick stop to this nonsense if discipline was enforced.
In Texas they will be confiscated. Abbott recently signed this into law, two bills, one for street racing and another for these reckless exhibitions. I think some cities were already doing this prior to these bills..

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This story makes me happy.
I hope they take away more of these cars if these animals act like,....well,............animals. lol

Reaper14

Established Member
In Texas they will be confiscated. Abbott recently signed this into law, two bills, one for street racing and another for these reckless exhibitions. I think some cities were already doing this prior to these bills..
That's good. Here in Kansas there is a lack of car scene so we have nothing to worry about with this issue. Now the street racing thing is only going to get worse. I think that one track where they'd do Tx2k is now shut down if I recall, here in KS Topeka just closed theirs. Great Bend which is the closest to me has been down & idk if it will open. Same goes for many tracks, slowly going down which will only make street racing go up. I live in a small city in bum **** middle of nowhere so the car scene is nil here.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That's good. Here in Kansas there is a lack of car scene so we have nothing to worry about with this issue. Now the street racing thing is only going to get worse. I think that one track where they'd do Tx2k is now shut down if I recall, here in KS Topeka just closed theirs. Great Bend which is the closest to me has been down & idk if it will open. Same goes for many tracks, slowly going down which will only make street racing go up. I live in a small city in bum **** middle of nowhere so the car scene is nil here.
Yeah Baytown RPR is closed.. ****ing neighborhoods that weren’t here 30-40 years ago have popped up and these fagg0ts complained.. we still have some shitty 1/8th mile tracks

Reaper14

Established Member
Yup, the one around here are really shitty, poor prep and one has very little shutdown area
We used to get 2 events kinda local to me. It was at a regional air port. It was 3 miles of dirt road before getting to it. Once there if you got the left lane, you had to avoid a good pot hole at take off. No prep or times. Also if the event organizers buddies wanted to race, they wouldn't have to wait in line like the rest of us, they get to cut in line & stop to chat while the rest of us had to wait. But ever since covid they been terrified & are now hiding somewhere with their masks on. All I have now is back roads & draggy box.

Users who are viewing this thread