850Hp GT500 Convertable 2010

Rehagenracing50

Established Member
At least 92k with a built motor ??? CP pistons , Oliver rods , kellog crank , ARP hardware ,main support etc etc ...???

Why does it need a built motor to be worth 92k? With all the mods, upgrades, and the rarity, not to mention the 850HP it has right now with a semi stock pulley? What more do you want done, how much more HP can you really use on this street convertable? The option is there of course to be able to make over 9 with another pulley and by hooking the nitrous up to the motor if you wanted to?

skyhighsd

Established Member
Why does it need a built motor to be worth 92k? With all the mods, upgrades, and the rarity, not to mention the 850HP it has right now with a semi stock pulley? What more do you want done, how much more HP can you really use on this street convertable? The option is there of course to be able to make over 9 with another pulley and by hooking the nitrous up to the motor if you wanted to?

Since you asked, because we all know what these can take, if up boost and spray the car with the stock bottom end you will not have a motor for long. Sorry thats just a fact. Plus the added expensive of building the motor might help justify the price you are asking(alittle). Sorry but its far from a rare car, and as for the 850 hp, wow, they put a KB on it with the supporting mods. Not really a big deal, there are a lot of cars with the same amount of mods(and more) on this board and no one has come close to getting a number like you are asking.

You ask I replied, good luck with the sale, but I dont see you getting anywhere near what you are asking. Should of done a super snake maybe then you could have gotten some of your money back and not bought into a lot of........

Oh and I forgot one thing, there was another "stage 6" car on here for sale, he didnt have a lot of luck selling his car here (if I remember right) he didnt even get 50k for it(still a active member here). FYI

Rehagenracing50

Established Member
92k??????? You could build it for that....

You CANNOT build this car for 90k or even close, the owner has 115k into the build as is. This motor already has forged rods and pistons from the factory and is a very strong bottom end. Im not trying to argue here and i understand that the price seems like alot, but the car truly is something else. Also, even as there are other "stage 6" cars, This is the ONLY vert to date. So it is an especially rare version of a hand crafted custom. This car, with a smaller pulley, makes enough power to override the T/C and spin the tires in all gears up to 4th and almost 5th. I dont see where needing more power to the motor is even necessary, but this car is capable of it regardless. :burnout:

Rehagenracing50

Established Member
This is the Ultimate 2010 Mustang GT500 Convertible. Started life as a stock shelby 500, and is now the product of Evolution Performance's "Stage 6". The Kenne Belle Supercharged 5.4L makes an outstanding 850HP and 750lb ft Torque on 18lbs of boost. It has a Nexus Nitrous System w/ purge. It is custom from top to bottom, inside and out, and will not disappoint. With only 1,517.9mi it is like brand new inside and out. You will not find another one like this for the price!! Very Drivable!! For full details on spec sheet of the "stage 6" performance and further details on this car please contact Dean@ 734-306-6032 call/txt or Colin@ 734-524-9770 call only. See more pictures at (Pictures by Rehagenracing59 - Photobucket)

Please check out my most recent post detailing all of the upgrades, WITH PRICING for this car. you may just be suprised...

Common

Established Member
You CANNOT build this car for 90k or even close, the owner has 115k into the build as is. This motor already has forged rods and pistons from the factory and is a very strong bottom end. Im not trying to argue here and i understand that the price seems like alot, but the car truly is something else. Also, even as there are other "stage 6" cars, This is the ONLY vert to date. So it is an especially rare version of a hand crafted custom. This car, with a smaller pulley, makes enough power to override the T/C and spin the tires in all gears up to 4th and almost 5th. I dont see where needing more power to the motor is even necessary, but this car is capable of it regardless. :burnout:

You are asking a six digit number (which is what it will be after sales tax and the whole shabang) for a Mustang. I don't care if Bill Ford's daughter gave me a blow job at the title signing of this car, it's not worth the price. What you put in the car is a penies on the dollars waste and is not to be expected to be recovered at the sale. If you sell it for anywhere near that price, tell the buyer I got some ocean front property in Nebraska I want to sell him at a great price.

I feel sorry for the owner, he literally took a bath on this entire project. Good luck with the sale of the century....

Last edited:

Rehagenracing50

Established Member
92k??????? You could build it for that....

ACTUALLY NO YOU CANNOT BUILD IT FOR THAT.

· · $6,500.00 – Evolution/Kenny Bell Competition Kit
· · $509.00 – Black Billet Fuel Rails
· · $750.00 – Heat Exchanger with Fans
· · $750.00 – High Capacity Radiator
· · $930.00 – Coolant Tank, Intercooler Reservoir, Power Steering Tank
· · $2,100.00 – Labor
· · $345.00 – Blue Valve Covers
· · $300.00 – Chrome Coil Covers
· · $600.00 - Labor
· · $1,800.00 – Spec ST Twin Disc Clutch
· · $800.00 - Labor
· · $1,950.00 – 1 7/8 Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers with Off-Road X-Pipe ( car also comes with H pipe and cats for on road use)
· · $725.00 – Big Body Mufflers
· · $1,500.00 - Exhaust Labor
· · $1,500.00 – All Plastic Body Components Painted Gloss Black
· · $600.00 – Custom Dyno Tune & Programmed
· · $325.00 - Steeda Shifter
· · $1749.00 – Aluminum Driveshaft & Ford Racing Rear end 3.73
· · $250.00 – Install Drive train Components
· · $1,575.00 - Ultimate “Lowering” Suspension Kit & convertible frame reinforcements
· · $600.00 - Shocks and Struts
· · $425.00 – Front and Rear Sway Bar
· · $1,700.00 - Labor
· · $80.00 - Alignment
· · $8,500.00 – 20” Chrome/Black custom made Wheels & Tires, TPMS Sensors & Bands
· · $6,400.00 - Baer/Shelby Extreme plus Brake System front & rear w/Red Calibers
· · $1,500.00 - Labor
· · $60.00 – Exhaust Bung
· · $700.00 – Carbon Fiber GT500 Engine dress up Caps & Bottles
· · $650.00 – Cervini Styling Bar – All painted Black w matching paint - Matte Black Strips
· · $2,950.00 – Custom Trunk Enclosure with Dual Bottles and Spraying Venom Snake at front grill with LED blue Ford light
· · $1,325.00 – Nexus Fuel Pressure, Boost, Wideband Gauges with Dash Pod & custom push button start
· · $320.00 – Install Gauges
· · $2,500.00 – Vehicle shipped as stripped delete - Painted Flat Black Stripes
· · $2,800.00 – Custom truck glass inlay with car’s serial number and owner’s name
· ·
· · Total: $54,823.00 – Dyno sheet with car - 850HP -750lbs Torque
· · Vehicle cost $61,000 – total investment of the Custom Stage 6 GT 500 Convertible is $115,800.

boatcop1

Established Member
$8,770.00 in labor!
$2,800.00 for some dudes name in glass? That's not going to help your case!

KBB for the car In Excellent condition is $44,000.00 Private Party.

$46,063.00 in Parts at your cost
$44,000.00 vehicle value

= $90,063.00 net value minus labor! Add YOUR labor and we're aproaching 100K!

In a perfect world it seems like a really good deal to me, because the simple fact is you cannot build that car for the asking price plain and simple.

BUT alot of people dont have that disposable income to drop on a convertable Mustang regardless of who built it or what numbers it's making.

BUT i wish I did! lol.

Good luck with the sale, I hope it sells for you :beer:

Rehagenracing50

Established Member
If it was my car i would maybe negotiate alittle more, but its not. The price is what the seller wants and he'll wait for the correct buyer to appreciate what this car is. Dont cry because you dont have the pocket book. Just read and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread